Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1041

mladen:

secretcode

Here is the upgraded (with user friendly options and with interpolation) version : onchart_rsi_of_macd_2_1.mq4

Many thanks Mladen for upgrading indicator

Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

may you please convert this to an Mtf

Much appreciated

R Khan:
Mr Mntiwana

Thank You for coming to the rescue for Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This is not my first post, I have over 350 posts .

when they changed the website somehow I lost my original status.

so I am back to square 1 with 1 post, but in the background I am reading and watching.

just like I was watching you when you first came here with your first post .

you and Mr Pava those sweet sweet posts.

there was a lots of love on this forum.

Dear R Khan,

with a lot of respect for you,i am really sorry for my misunderstanding as for post number,just the site confused me by wrong numbering your posts,but even then you or any one have his first posts or 1000th post i have the same respect for all of you,i was never means some thing due to number of posts,lol.......and yes me and every one started here from first post and it not so bad even,of course.....thanks

regards

R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

Is there anyway you an change to a single color so it does not hang after you put a higher time period ?

I downloaded SuperTrend nrp mtf + alerts nmc.mq4 but that one does not have a ATR multiplier .

Thanks

R Khan,

what did you means by single color but you can change and alter some thing in color property,also in color coding line by your self.....here is a latest available ver by MLADEN that have 20 type of optional prices and interpolated,may be that help you,thanks.

regards

super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1.mq4

isidrobox:
Hello Mladen,

I am trying to ad arrows on chart window to your DSS bressert. It works fine on the current time but when I change to another TF it freezes the computer.

¿Could you check for me please?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Isidrobox, for some reason not able to download your uploaded version, but if you don't have all the arrow variables included in your mtf call out it could be what is causing the computer to freeze.

eightball:
Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

may you please convert this to an Mtf

Much appreciated

Eightball added mtf.

stochastic_obos_alerts_mtf.mq4

Mr Mntiwana Thanks for the indy but no ATR Multiplier

mrtools:

Eightball added mtf.

stochastic_obos_alerts_mtf.mq4

R Khan:
Mr Mntiwana Thanks for the indy but no ATR Multiplier

Did you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page694

PS: regardless of the atr multiplier, the trend will (should, but in case of that indicator, since it repaints, it does not) change always at the same place as the version mntiwana posted. Unless you are using it for support/resistance (an I doubt that, since I did not see anybody using it that way) then it is much better to use the non repainting version - for more resons than just the non-repainting

Mr M

Let me look into a little deeper with Mntiwana indicator

Thanks

Reason: