'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 58

waiting...

oranoos:
waiting...

oranoos

You haven't defined entry rules at all. According to your description it is completely unclear when exactly the order should be opened and, that way, I don't think that someone can help or code the EA according to your description

You have to specify exact rules so that someone that finds those rules interesting can help you

Thank you for your attention.

Now you and your friends read this text further explain:

I am a day cash positions., And do not trade. But I look at the market. And if the conditions provided for traders saw - or the market is bullish or bearish - and I just traded once a day.

Now I'm using the expert's work. At that time, rather than just trade experts to clarify. And at that moment, as many experts have already determined the volume is set to start taking positions.

waiting...

Help to find scripts

Hello.

Help to find scripts on closing all opened warrant on one pair and in general all the opened pair , running on 670b.

Beforehand big thanks.

Close All Open Orders EA with script

This script automatically closes all open orders within few seconds.

riyoforex:
This script automatically closes all open orders within few seconds.

Why is it using Sleep(0);?

Isn't that line the same as nothing have been done?

Upgraded close all orders for current chart symbol script : close_all_open_and_pending_orders_for_current_symbol.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded close all orders for current chart symbol script : close_all_open_and_pending_orders_for_current_symbol.mq4

Good morning mladen,

your script "Close all open and pending orders for current symbol" is exactly what I was looking for. But to my regret it does not work. In the journal it keeps saying "loaded" and as the very next : "removed" , every time I use it:

"Script Close all open and pending orders for current symbol EURUSD.ecn,M1: loaded successfully"

"Script Close all open and pending orders for current symbol EURUSD.ecn,M1: removed"

Broker: OctaFX, MT4: v 4.00 Build 910 (12 Nov 2015)

can you please help?

Thanks in advance

mygda

mygda:

Good morning mladen,

your script "Close all open and pending orders for current symbol" is exactly what I was looking for. But to my regret it does not work. In the journal it keeps saying "loaded" and as the very next : "removed" , every time I use it:

"Script Close all open and pending orders for current symbol EURUSD.ecn,M1: loaded successfully"

"Script Close all open and pending orders for current symbol EURUSD.ecn,M1: removed"

Broker: OctaFX, MT4: v 4.00 Build 910 (12 Nov 2015)

can you please help?

Thanks in advance

mygda

mygda

Scripts in new metatrader 4 are working like that : when you load them, they work on a first tick received and then they are removed. They are not working as the scripts before (that worked almost the same way as the EAs) any more

Reason: