Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1045

a14081964
a14081964  

Madlen Hello, congratulations for this fantastic indicator ... is a possible version multitimeframe? thanks a lot!!

a14081964
a14081964  

Sorry..... stochastic of adaptive t3

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
glasser:
Sorry..... stochastic of adaptive t3

glasser

Here is the stochastic of adaptive T3 made multi time frame and with some additions (made user friendly and interpolation types added) : stochastic_of_adaptive_t3_v_1_1.ex4

a14081964
a14081964  

I thank you so much mladen....great!!

tampa
tampa  

Change Timeframe and Zoom Directly in the Chart

timeframe_zoom_per_chart.mq4

dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

Hi mladen / mrtools.. you don't happen to have a plain old mtf cci you can direct me to?

No alerts, crosses, arrows etc.. just the same as a standard mt4 cci but with mtf feature..

I have tried filtering the thread by cci, but all I can find are woodies and loads with bells and whistles, not a straight forward one. I found some old ones, but don't seem to work on new build mt4.

Appreciate it a lot.

DS

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dynamicsoul:
Hi mladen / mrtools.. you don't happen to have a plain old mtf cci you can direct me to?

No alerts, crosses, arrows etc.. just the same as a standard mt4 cci but with mtf feature..

I have tried filtering the thread by cci, but all I can find are woodies and loads with bells and whistles, not a straight forward one. I found some old ones, but don't seem to work on new build mt4.

Appreciate it a lot.

DS

Hi DS, have this one.

cci_-_mtf.mq4

Files:
dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

Awesome, thanks, as always!!

DS

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:

Hi DS, have this one.

cci_-_mtf.mq4

Just one parameter change (so that it becomes user friendly too) : cci_-_mtf_1.mq4

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  
mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Hi mladen, is it possible to add push notifications and a vertical line (or arrow) when the color changes on signal cross to MACD NRPMTF alerts 2 indicator?

Many thanks in advance.