Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1037

Hi mrtools, could you tell us how it's possible to make a 10 min chart???. It's also possible that you would share the themplate you show in your pictures???..... Many thaks for all.....

jjventural:
Hi mrtools, could you tell us how it's possible to make a 10 min chart???. It's also possible that you would share the themplate you show in your pictures???..... Many thaks for all.....

jjventural

You must use offline charts for that

Good afternoon all,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF and instead of atr bars now you can see channels, and if you compares with PZlopez trend it is exactly the same with 1 atr deviation, if you fix the atr deviation value 2, you have a nice trading channel.

jjventural:

Ok, but which it's the indicator you use for it? The others I can guess in the template are a movinge average of short period and heinken ashi smooothed???....

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you so much the Half trend now works perfect, fantastic work Mladen.

Isidrobox

isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you so much the Half trend now works perfect, fantastic work Mladen.

Isidrobox

isidrobox

Happy trading

HI mladen and mrtools ...please convert for me the attached indicator to nmc and mtf...i thank you in advance.

dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.1.mq4

mwambaFX:
HI mladen and mrtools ...please convert for me the attached indicator to nmc and mtf...i thank you in advance.

dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.1.mq4

Hi MwambaFx, converted it to new mt4 compatible mtf.

dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_mtf__alerts__divergence_2.1.mq4

Thank you mrtools

Could this be converted to MTF and add email alerts?

Reason: