Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1040

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to make the indicator to alert only on first signal arrow in a buy/sell direction and also help to make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

elabunskyvolapresser_v1.01.mq4

Thank you both Thanks Pippo Inzaghi and Mr. Mladen, this is EXACTLY what I needed.

Mr Mntiwana

Thank You for coming to the rescue for Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This is not my first post, I have over 350 posts .

when they changed the website somehow I lost my original status.

so I am back to square 1 with 1 post, but in the background I am reading and watching.

just like I was watching you when you first came here with your first post .

you and Mr Pava those sweet sweet posts.

there was a lots of love on this forum.

Mr Mntiwana

Thanks for that indicator but I need something with a multiplier, do you have anything like that in your arsenal .

Mr Mladen and Mr Tools both of you gentlemen know I don't mean any disrespect when addressing you as Mr M and Mr T

just being lite with both of you , I know , we know both of your status on this site , that's why we are with you in front and in the background.

I appreciate as well as many people here lurking in the background your help and contribution to all of us.

Mr M

Mr T

Is there anyway you an change to a single color so it does not hang after you put a higher time period ?

I downloaded SuperTrend nrp mtf + alerts nmc.mq4 but that one does not have a ATR multiplier .

Thanks

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please update attached indicator for new build with Multi time frame - Interpolate option

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please update attached indicator for new build with Multi time frame - Interpolate option

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is the upgraded (with user friendly options and with interpolation) version : onchart_rsi_of_macd_2_1.mq4

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to make the indicator to alert only on first signal arrow in a buy/sell direction and also help to make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

elabunskyvolapresser_v1.01.mq4

Hello Mladen, can you help with my request.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, can you help with my request.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4

It will be checked

Hello Mladen,

I am trying to ad arrows on chart window to your DSS bressert. It works fine on the current time but when I change to another TF it freezes the computer.

¿Could you check for me please?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: