Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1044

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators Just noticed you wanted arrows too. this version has the arrow option.

Hi mrtools,StdDev adaptive RSX mtf 2 alerts +arrows indicator has an alert/arrow when RSI cross 50 level.

I wish to have instead an alert+ or arrow/vertical line +email only when the color slope changes as showed in the image attached.

Many thanks in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
lapigna:

Hi mrtools,StdDev adaptive RSX mtf 2 alerts +arrows indicator has an alert/arrow when RSI cross 50 level.

I wish to have instead an alert+ or arrow/vertical line +email only when the color slope changes as showed in the image attached.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, changed the arrows and alerts to work only on slope change,

stddev_adaptive_rsx_mtf_2_1_alerts__arrows.ex4

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:

Hi Lapigna, changed the arrows and alerts to work only on slope change,

stddev_adaptive_rsx_mtf_2_1_alerts__arrows.ex4

Thanks again for your job.

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Is it possible to turn this indicator in to a 4 time frame ( bars under the chart)? I have several Supertrend indicators that are similar that are already multi time frame bar style but they are not the same as this one and my custom EA is based on this indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:
Is it possible to turn this indicator in to a 4 time frame ( bars under the chart)? I have several Supertrend indicators that are similar that are already multi time frame bar style but they are not the same as this one and my custom EA is based on this indicator.

alpine4133

If you plan to use it from an EA, then it is better to use the version you posted (for multiple reasons)

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add vertical lines on chart ( macd 0 cross and macd signal cross ) and multi time frame interpolate in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add vertical lines on chart ( macd 0 cross and macd signal cross ) and multi time frame interpolate in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Files:
Gary Davis
Gary Davis  
mladen:

alpine4133

If you plan to use it from an EA, then it is better to use the version you posted (for multiple reasons)

Yes my EA is based on this EA, but it would really be helpful to see multiple Time Frames on one chart so I do not change TF of the chart. That is why I would like to ba able to see the 4 Time Frames below this one chart.

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Thanks Mladen for upgrade this indicator

Is it possible to have vertical lines when macd 0 cross and macd signal cross in this one!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:
Yes my EA is based on this EA, but it would really be helpful to see multiple Time Frames on one chart so I do not change TF of the chart. That is why I would like to ba able to see the 4 Time Frames below this one chart.

alpine4133

If the EA is using other time frame indicator it is much better not to have 4 time frame indicator as a source

If you use a simple instance, the only thing that needs to be adjusted is the time frame parameter of the iCustom() call and you keep only one instance per time frame, while if you use a 4 time frame version, you will have at least 4 instances of some indicator (even if you use just 1) and the parameters handling is much more complicated than in the single instance case. 4 time frame indicators are, in my opinion, just for manual estimation (not signals, since 4 time frame combination always suffer from the multi time frame combination problems) and not for being used from the EA