Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 534

nad22:
hi there..kindly advise how can i attach this renkolive chart to my mt4? thanks

nad22

See these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181113

hi marco,kindly advise as to how can i attatch the renko indicator to my mt4??cheers

nad22:
hi marco,kindly advise as to how can i attatch the renko indicator to my mt4??cheers

Hi nad22,

Import the RenkoLiveChart indicator to the expert files folder of your MT4 platform from your broker. Useally on your harddrive C of your computer:

Open metatrader.

Open tab TOOLS - Options and be sure the first boxes of this tab are on. (see screenshot 1)

Open a new window for your instrument you want to trade on and choose the timeframe you want. (be careful Forex needs a smaller TF than CFD's e.g.)

Open your expert folder on the left side and search for your RenkoLiveChart EA. Drag this EA on the chart and fill in the box size you want.

Now you go to folder and open for the chosen instrument a e.g. 2M OFFLINE chart (see screenshot 2)

Set your chart on candles and make your chart is a bit bigger by maxamizing - Now you see your Renko

Click on your right side of the mouse to change chart settings and colors.

Furthermore your can now drag indicators to your chart but you will find that there will be a less indi's which work properly with renko.

Good luck and by the way, see you tube for more help.

Regards Marco

Files:

mladen:
And here is the "bars" version made multi time frame too

Great thanks Mladen for bars version!

Sincerely

secretcode

Hi zilliq, in what timeframe u use this indicator?

nad22:
Hi zilliq, in what timeframe u use this indicator?

nad22

What indicator are you referring to?

PS : always the best to reply with a quote - that way the original post can be easily found and anybody can answer to some questions like these

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Can you help me with the attached indicator. As you can see in the picture the indicator gives a buy & sell signal including the text when to buy or when to sell in the chart, but the text is much to far away from the signallines. Could you solve this so the text will be near to the signallines?

THX a lot and hope to hear from you.

Best regards Marco

Files:
xcode.mq4  11 kb

dear mladen and mr tools.. I'm needing some help here.. I would like to test this indicator but is not working on my charts.

the subwindow is empty. The dll are active, but is empty..

can you help me?

mtf_ang_azadosc.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Can you help me with the attached indicator. As you can see in the picture the indicator gives a buy & sell signal including the text when to buy or when to sell in the chart, but the text is much to far away from the signallines. Could you solve this so the text will be near to the signallines?

THX a lot and hope to hear from you.

Best regards Marco

Marco

The old sentence (heard so many times) : that is decompiled code. Sorry

Kelch Monteiro:
dear mladen and mr tools.. I'm needing some help here.. I would like to test this indicator but is not working on my charts.

the subwindow is empty. The dll are active, but is empty..

can you help me?

mtf_ang_azadosc.mq4

Kelch Monteiro

It needs "ang_AZad[Osc]" indicator in the indicators folder in order to work. Without it you will get an empty sub-window

Reason: