Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 537

sukhen
sukhen  

Dear Mladen-

Thanks much again. You are really a great person.

- Sukhen

akinloludom
akinloludom  

Hello i found your post on the forum that Givonly _Snr D_nr is giving you problem, yes, I have also experience the same

test
test  

What is "Givonly _Snr D_nr"?

Not even google could find it

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Could you inform me what's behind the indicator enclosed and on which values it counts?

Thx Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Could you inform me what's behind the indicator enclosed and on which values it counts?

Thx Marco

The idea is quite simple : if the new high or low leg exceeds the previous opposite direction leg, then the trend is changed (and will remain in the direction of the new trend until a new level exceeding happens)

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
The idea is quite simple : if the new high or low leg exceeds the previous opposite direction leg, then the trend is changed (and will remain in the direction of the new trend until a new level exceeding happens)

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the reply. So, in short words it's counting like the ZigZag methode? Because I'm not a programmer can you see the values of this methode? In the input there is only one variable and I think there can be some more. For me it is interesting to know because how to setup the ZigZag EA e.g.

Thx Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the reply. So, in short words it's counting like the ZigZag methode? Because I'm not a programmer can you see the values of this methode? In the input there is only one variable and I think there can be some more. For me it is interesting to know because how to setup the ZigZag EA e.g.

Thx Marco

Marco

That is not a classical ZiZag. It is finding highest high and lowest low in the required bars interval (and because of that there is no need for any additional parameter)

wahyumdn
wahyumdn  

MLaden & mrTools,

can make indicator mtf, current tf h1, make auto h1, h4,and d1

thanxspudfibo.mq4

Files:
spudfibo.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wahyumdn:
MLaden & mrTools,

can make indicator mtf, current tf h1, make auto h1, h4,and d1

thanx
spudfibo.mq4

Here is a version that is a multi time frame (instead of using a fixed daily time frame for calculation) and you can place multiple instances on the same chart (set the "UniqueID" parameter to unique value for each new instance and you can place as many instances as you wish on the same chart - that way you can get any combination of time frames you wish)

Files:
wahyumdn
wahyumdn  
mladen:
Here is a version that is a multi time frame (instead of using a fixed daily time frame for calculation) and you can place multiple instances on the same chart (set the "UniqueID" parameter to unique value for each new instance and you can place as many instances as you wish on the same chart - that way you can get any combination of time frames you wish)

ok thank mladen