Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 536

Kelch Monteiro:
thanks man! can you indicate some good and easy e-book to me? I really would like to learn mql4. i already searched on net but the e-books what I found needs to already know something about programming. I don't even know about html. lol some e-book to learn from begin. can you indicate?

Kelch Monteiro, there is a tutorial zip file on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176544 if you haven't already done so would recommend you read it, and do the simple little exercises and practice the coding, it will eventually come, because believe me if I can do it, think anyone can.

mrtools:
Kelch Monteiro, there is a tutorial zip file on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176544 if you haven't already done so would recommend you read it, and do the simple little exercises and practice the coding, it will eventually come, because believe me if I can do it, think anyone can.

many thanks, mr tools!

you are a noble gentleman.

Kelch Monteiro:
many thanks, mr tools! you are a noble gentleman.

No problem, one thing I meant to add but forgot, just remember the learning never ends, with this.

nad22

What indicator are you referring to?

Hi there

i was referring to the indicator in post 5036. Plz advise.thanks

sorry I forgot to mention it earlier

mladen:
nad22

What indicator are you referring to?

Hi there

i was referring to the indicator in post 5036. Plz advise.thanks

sorry I forgot to mention it earlier

From that picture I guess that only zilliq can tell you what time frame did he use then

Ouch Post 5036 ! (we are at the post 5540...)

If I remember we speak with Mladen about the stochastic based on Hull moving average

Have a nice week-end

Zilliq

Personally I don't prefer to have multiple time frame as because it gets me confused. I prefer to have not more than two indicators.

Please make this indicator to multi time frame ,thanks

Files:
11.mq4  16 kb

and Please make this indicator to multi time frame ,thanks

jhonbarry:
and Please make this indicator to multi time frame ,thanks

jhonbarry

Here you go

Reason: