Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 538

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you have a look at the attached indi because after a while the indi is on the chart it will give a viewing problem. Can you solve this problem? The blue line around the bars of the indi is the standard CCI indi which is in the standard of MT4 indi's.

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you have a look at the attached indi because after a while the indi is on the chart it will give a viewing problem. Can you solve this problem? The blue line around the bars of the indi is the standard CCI indi which is in the standard of MT4 indi's.

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco320

That is decompiled code. Do you have the original source?

mladen:
Marco320 That is decompiled code. Do you have the original source?

Hello MLaden,

Ok. I thought this was a right one. No, for the moment I don't have, I will take a look around if I can find the correct one, or do you have one?

Regards Marco

mladen:
jhonbarry Here you go

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you make form this indi in mentioned post a histo bar?

Thx and regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you make form this indi in mentioned post a histo bar?

Thx and regards Marco

Marco

Did you read these 2 posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page370

mladen:
Marco Did you read these 2 posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page370

OK thx. But I have to say with Renko it's very stable strange enough!!! The only problem showing when lines wants to cross or not so you will have several arrows and it's better to turn off.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
OK thx. But I have to say with Renko it's very stable strange enough!!! The only problem showing when lines wants to cross or not so you will have several arrows and it's better to turn off. Regards Marco

It is probably because you should change time frames or symbols to make it refresh. Here is the version that recalculates minimum 9 bars (so all the bars that can be changed) and you can use it to see exactly what does it do

pawanrao:
plz make spudFibo indicator like a channel so that we can backtest and worked on renko also.i am attaching a pivot channel indicator.i want spudfibo like this.spudfibo.mq4lc_fibonaccidaily.mq4

is it possible to make spudfibo like another indicator plz reply m waiting for it ?

mladen:
It is probably because you should change time frames or symbols to make it refresh. Here is the version that recalculates minimum 9 bars (so all the bars that can be changed) and you can use it to see exactly what does it do

Hello MLaden,

Ok Thx. Is it possible for you to make the indi like a bar view? See e.g. picture enclosed. (just blue for up and red for down with the same input values so I can change)

Regards Marco

Files:
bar_example.jpg  105 kb

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Ok Thx. Is it possible for you to make the indi like a bar view? See e.g. picture enclosed. (just blue for up and red for down with the same input values so I can change)

Regards Marco

Marco

Better to use it as is

Reason: