Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 543

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
mrtools:
Thefxpros, made this version maybe you will be able to use.

Thanks Mr tools, the indicator is good but did you change the formula of mtf calculation? Now i can't use it on uncommon timeframe. I trade on offline range bars charts...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Thanks Mr tools, the indicator is good but did you change the formula of mtf calculation? Now i can't use it on uncommon timeframe. I trade on offline range bars charts...

thefxpros

If you wish to use non standard time frames as a source for multi time frame in that indicator then replace the line 147 of that indicator that goes like this :

return(Period());[/CODE]

with this :

[CODE]return(StrToInteger(tfs);
mladen:
thefxpros

If you wish to use non standard time frames as a source for multi time frame in that indicator then replace the line 147 of that indicator that goes like this :

return(Period());[/CODE]

with this :

[CODE]return(StrToInteger(tfs);

awesome! thank u mr tools and mladen!

juan
juan  

Hi mladen, could you please make this trend indicator into mtf?

Many thanks in advance....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:
Hi mladen, could you please make this trend indicator into mtf? Many thanks in advance....

jjventural

Do you have the source code of it?

juan
juan  
mladen:
jjventural Do you have the source code of it?

What do you mean with source code?..... I don't understand....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:
What do you mean with source code?..... I don't understand....

You posted an ex4 file. Do you have a mq4 file?

juan
juan  
mladen:
You posted an ex4 file. Do you have a mq4 file?

I have just tried to decompile it with my decompiler but it is not able to do it, sorry.....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Never mind

That indicator is already working as a multi time frame indicator (ganns signal trend works on minimal daily time frame already, and it will switch to higher than daily time frame only if you go to weekly or monthly chart)

Attaching the indicator that can show those weekly and monthly charts, but since the time frame fore daily time frame and lower is fixed to daily in the ganns signal trend indicator, you will see no changes for time frames less than daily

PS: both files must be in the indicators folder (and the "Ganns_Signal_Trend_V4" must be under that exact name)

Updated version posted gere : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

test
test  

Didn't know that Ganns_Signal_trend_v4 is multi time frame. I knew that it repaints. Can not be used for signals