Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 545

Hi Mladen,

After some days of use your MTF indicator works very well and I thank you one thousand times more

This night (I bad sleep ), I had an idea to ameliorate this MTF indicator

Can you do the same MTF, but not based on close/open/high/low on the "classical" price (japanese candles ...), BUT on the close/open/low/high of a VALUE CHART with the same possibility to choose applied price (close, typoical price, totalprice etc..) and arrows on the price graph when there is a color change.

I think it will give much better signals

Thanks a lot, and a thousand, millions times for all your work and your help

Have a nice day from France

Zilliq

value_chart.mq4

mladen:
Linear regression slop histo indicator made multi time frame
Files:

mladen:
Marco In cases like that always check journal or experts tab of your terminal and almost sure the reason why something is not working will be written out there as an error message

Hello MLaden,

Thx yesterday I recognized when I start my platform ones the indi's does works and the other time not, so that's strange and then multiplying that indi's on screen. Even a platform of another does have the same effect.

I'll take a look what you recoomends and see if there is a caution in the log files.

Thx Marco

Hi guys,

May be you have this one in MTF?

pulse_slope.mq4

Files:

cain82:
Hi guys,

May be you have this one in MTF?

pulse_slope.mq4

cain82

Search for Hull moving average ("Pulse slope" is actually Hull moving average)

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244 (just set the HMADivisor to 2 and it will calculate exactly the same values as an original Hull and it is already a multi time frame indicator)

Dear MLaden,

Maybe you can explain next because I cannot found the meaning: Valua chart#FESX,M15001: zero divide

FESX is for EuroStoxx and M15001 is the offline chart for Renko

I hope you are been able to explain the meaning. BTW today only the Stochastic Crossing give the multiply error.

Thx best regards, Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Maybe you can explain next because I cannot found the meaning: Valua chart#FESX,M15001: zero divide

FESX is for EuroStoxx and M15001 is the offline chart for Renko

I hope you are been able to explain the meaning. BTW today only the Stochastic Crossing give the multiply error.

Thx best regards, Marco

Zero divide means that in some code there is a division by zero (which is an error)

What is the exact line written in the journal?

mladen:
cain82

Search for Hull moving average ("Pulse slope" is actually Hull moving average)

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244 (just set the HMADivisor to 2 and it will calculate exactly the same values as an original Hull and it is already a multi time frame indicator)

Thank you

mladen:
Zero divide means that in some code there is a division by zero (which is an error) What is the exact line written in the journal?

Hello MLaden,

Attached a screenshot of the journal. Thx for helping.

Regards, Marco

Files:
log_journal.jpg  350 kb

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Attached a screenshot of the journal. Thx for helping.

Regards, Marco

Marco

I do not see any zero divide in this example

Can you send a picture when that zero divide actually happens?

Marco

hello friends,

does anyone know the indicators been used in this picture??kindly advise

Files:
audchf-h4-.png  44 kb
Reason: