Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 533

mobidik:
Hi,Marco320. Plsto share their indicators that the figure. Post #5496.Thank you.

Hi Mobidik,

See post for the indi's I have in mql code. Others I have are in .ex4 files but searching for mql and will post later on. Input parameters you have to search what fits best because of different using methode, TF and the instrument you trade on.

Good luck.

Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here the indi's I have the mql code from. I do not have the idea there would be a problem but I'm not a code expert. Maybe you will be so kind to see if you explore an error.

Thx Marco

PS Iwill send you another 2 separate - upload problem.

Marco

For start :Trendenforcer is a repainter (it is a repainting solar wind)

mladen:
secretcode Here is this version made multi time frame

Thanks a lot Mladen for kind help and nice indicator

Best Regards,

secretcode

mladen:
Marco For start :Trendenforcer is a repainter (it is a repainting solar wind)

Hello MLaden,

Ok I already through it out of the chart.

Thx so far.

Marco

please Mladen, can you confirm for me if this indicator repaints ?

Files:

Benanke:
please Mladen, can you confirm for me if this indicator repaints ?

Benanke

Best to show a picture : upper is without refresh lower is with refresh. So, yes, it repaints

PS: this example also shows how many false signals is produced by solar wind (fisher4yurik is the same as solar wind - just someone liked the "solar wind" name better and named it so)

Files:
fisher.gif  56 kb

thanks alot, please if i may ask again. where can i get upto 5 non repaint indicators for free ?

Benanke:
thanks alot, please if i may ask again. where can i get upto 5 non repaint indicators for free ?

Benanke

This forum is full of non-repainting free indicators. Just avoid indicators from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 and check if in the indicator description it is told that it repaints or recalculates

hi there..kindly advise how can i attach this renkolive chart to my mt4?

thanks

hi pawan,

can you kindly advise what is best time frame to use these three indicators??

thanks regards

Reason: