Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 267

MTF Aligator

Dear FXB,

I raelly impressed by your MTF Alligator and Bands plotting, but sir, Is it possible to plot this Alligator lines on lower bars??

I use 1Min chart and want to plot alligator of 5Min Time frame. By this indicator The 5-min alligator plotted in nw window without price bars. May there have some error in settings by me, so please guide me for the issue.

i again appriciate your efforts for MTF alligator

H patel

anyone has MTF RAVI?

Hi, is there anyone who has an MTF Version of RAVI indicator?

I really appreciate if someone can make one

Files:
ravi.mq4  3 kb

hjpatel:
Dear FXB,

I raelly impressed by your MTF Alligator and Bands plotting, but sir, Is it possible to plot this Alligator lines on lower bars??

I use 1Min chart and want to plot alligator of 5Min Time frame. By this indicator The 5-min alligator plotted in nw window without price bars. May there have some error in settings by me, so please guide me for the issue.

i again appriciate your efforts for MTF alligator

H patel

change "chart_window" (#property indicator_chart_window) to "separate"

#property indicator_separate_window" - that's it

fxbs:
doesn't look real? well, it is (and look exactly like it should)

I have this same MTF_OsMA_Lc indicator, but it only plots the line, not the histogram as shown in the picture. There does not appear to be an input to change to histogram. How do you get the histogram to show?

TIA

jeffx717:
I have this same MTF_OsMA_Lc indicator, but it only plots the line, not the histogram as shown in the picture. There does not appear to be an input to change to histogram. How do you get the histogram to show? TIA

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

you can change LINE to HISTOGRAM

droesparky:
mtf possible?

tengo estos dos. Pruebalos. Lo siento no hablo ingles,

only spanish

MTF MA apply to sub window?

fxbs:
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE); you can change LINE to HISTOGRAM

That did it, thanks!

Also, I've searched the site for quite awhile, but can't seem to find a simple MTF MA that you can apply to sub windows (ie "Apply to:" First Indicator's Data or Previous Indicator's Data).

Is there one?

TIA

same answer as post abowe (2673)

fxbs:
same answer as post abowe (2673)

Worked, thanks again!

hi

sorry for my poor english

i need chaos momentum indicator , can any body help me ?

Files:
a93.gif  31 kb
Reason: