Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 179

ref:post 1124-Multi indicator v1.

Could anyone with mq4 kindly add 2 more indicators to this group.

1.FX_Sniper's_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.mq4 and

2. MegaTrend.mq4

The creator of the Multi indicator is Pavel Chigirev link:

Profile 'NightPaul' - MQL4.community .

There is room to add 2 more indicators and he explains how to do it in the above link. I am not mq4 literate so would be thankful if someone else who is, will do it for me.

Attached are the indicators,

thanks in advance

lrathi@iinet.net.au

Can anyone assist to convert this indicator to MTF version ?

Or at least changing the default fixed timeframe to other ones by modifying the code.

increase:
have a try at this

It seems there's something wrong with the indicator as I was unable to increase the number of bars

Mtf Ao/ Ac

does anybody know if there is a mtf indicator for bill williams

AO or AC?

fxbs:
hi, Increase! diff ini?

=iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"ASCTrend_Sound-1"

ASCTrend_Sound.mq4 (6.2 KB,

hows you zigzags research (remember, little while ago)

any findings, thoughts?

Hi Fxbs

Yes I had great success for a few hours, but after a while the indicator Mucks up I have no idea why can you help out? I can send you the plot so far

Bid_View update

I present the full version of Bid_View that is displayed in a sw as you can see, this version has more info including time,spread, percent change and a small Trend indicator that basicly is the "Candle Color" of the Timeframe entered into Bid_View, the Trend indicators Timeframe entered is fully viewable on any other time frame that you may be watching at the time. There may be future improvments to this indicator in the future..please add any comments or suggestion for further discussion. I also posted this in the "something interesting section but as it has "mtf" function i thought i would post it here as well.

Files:
bid_view1.5.mq4  12 kb

fxbs,

Can you post this MTF osma signal bar indicator, please?

fxbs:
just an idea:

we know, it would be great to be able to see from higher tf what's going on at lower tf, but all our mtf formulas working "up", but not down (doesn't rescales down)

but if Metatrader treats objects differently (we can see trendlines put in Lower TFs from Higher TFs) - we can built lets say MACD bar from objects (trendlibnes)

in attach: osma signal bar built with objects (with trendlines and by hands (we can put dots- doesn't metter) - just to show what i mean)

sure, 1Hbar would "cut-off" 4 15M bars (12 5Mbars) with the signals respectively, but charts shows -it still might work...

Q.: does anyone already tried to do something similar?

martym:
does anybody know if there is a mtf indicator for bill williams AO or AC?

hi

for you ao &ac mft

maccavity:
fxbs, Can you post this MTF osma signal bar indicator, please?

there is no such indicator - it was trendlines drawn by hand - just an idea to build indi with the objects

thank you

for the mtf ao ac

Reason: