Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 370

Qqe mtf

Hi guys, somewhere in this thread i read that in order to make a mtf indicator these are the instructions:

""Hi Bakhul,

For MTF....add the following:

extern int TimeFrame=0; //Place at top with settings

Change ALL formulas with " Symbol(),0 "

From - iCustom(Symbol(),0, ....)

To - iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame, .......add rest of formula);

TimeFrame can then be changed in your input settings.

Hope this helps,

Robert""

I've tried to do that for this indicator, but it does not work. Somebody can do it, please?

qqea.mq4

Files:
qqea.mq4  4 kb

Check this post for a multi time frame version of QQE : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page82

thefxpros:
Hi guys, somewhere in this thread i read that in order to make a mtf indicator these are the instructions:

""Hi Bakhul,

For MTF....add the following:

extern int TimeFrame=0; //Place at top with settings

Change ALL formulas with " Symbol(),0 "

From - iCustom(Symbol(),0, ....)

To - iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame, .......add rest of formula);

TimeFrame can then be changed in your input settings.

Hope this helps,

Robert""

I've tried to do that for this indicator, but it does not work. Somebody can do it, please?

qqea.mq4

mladen:
Check this post for a multi time frame version of QQE : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page82

Thanks, i have just seen that but in that indicator i can change only SF variable. The QQE i posted has more options.

Here you go You need both indicator in the indicators folder

thefxpros:
Thanks, i have just seen that but in that indicator i can change only SF variable. The QQE i posted has more options.
Files:
mtf_qqea.mq4  5 kb
qqea_1.mq4  4 kb

Rsi accumulated MTF and alert

I have made MTF the very good indicator of Mladen RSI accumulated 2. To simplify my chart i have added several MTF RSI accumulated and made an histogram alert.

You must have rsi accumulated 2mtf.mq4 for rsi accumulated 2mtf2.mq4 to works.

rsi_accumulated_2_mtf.mq4rsi_accumulated_2-mtf2.mq4

trendchangetrader:
Hi Engula, Sorry for late reply (i received no email notification for this thread so missed your kind reply). NO, I don't know how to duplicate what you did in the subgraph.

hi tct, what parameters have you used?

i attach one with hp_mtf = h4 on a tf = h1. let me know.

bye

Files:
hp2.gif  24 kb

mladen:
Here you go You need both indicator in the indicators folder

Thanks a lot!

Hi Engula

I'm also confused with attaching indicator to chart. Appreciate if you could post indicators you use with a template. Hope I'm not asking too much.

Please let me know where I can get momentum(1) indicator

Rsi accumulated 2_MTF MQ5 version

Hi Mladen

Is it possible to create MQ5 version of Rsi accumulated 2_MTF indicator ?

rsi_accumulated_2_mtf.mq4

uk_kara:
Hi Engula

I'm also confused with attaching indicator to chart. Appreciate if you could post indicators you use with a template. Hope I'm not asking too much.

Please let me know where I can get momentum(1) indicator

Hi,

Place HP mtf on your chart... set it to a higher tf... then place standard momentum indicator provided with MT4 on your chart... change length to 1... AND where it says "apply to close"... change it to "apply to previous indicator". This is how to get it on your chart. However, I still do not know how to put it in the subgraph as Engula depicted earlier in the thread.

Hope this helps

TCT

Reason: