Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 370

iinzall
iinzall  
Pava:
Creepy...I am at work now...so I can not upload my template w/indicators...anyways...non of my indicators of my system got alerts active...BUT!...at certain time just before the trend starts...no matter what direction is...a small arrow comes up/down...then it disappears after few bars...the arrow is right on the money all of the time...I checked and rechecked my indicators...and for the last few days...since I noticed that anomaly, I am breaking my head what is causing this...it is very strange...started w/build 418...

i feel sorry to hear that too, pava . hope this MT4 soon get better. cause if it doesn't.... although the best indicator we use, it will give false signals, i guess.

Regards,

IIN

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Added some options to ptl : now you can choose what do you want to be visible. Lines, bars and arrows can be separately set to be visible, so now I think it covers any combination that one would need or prefer

Files:
ptl_2.mq4 8 kb
secretcode
secretcode  

All in 1

mladen:
Added some options to ptl : now you can choose what do you want to be visible. Lines, bars and arrows can be separately set to be visible, so now I think it covers any combination that one would need or prefer

Perfect !

Thanks Mladen

uk_kara
uk_kara  

email alert

Mladen thanks a lot!

is there a possibility to add email alert as well ?

sofija2004
sofija2004  
uk_kara:
Mladen thanks a lot! is there a possibility to add email alert as well ?

Sound alert will be handy too.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Yes but which indicator and alerts on what?

kalina1977:
Sound alert will be handy too.
sofija2004
sofija2004  
mladen:

ptl2 indicator Mladen.

sofija2004
sofija2004  
mladen:

ptl2 indicator Mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ptl with alerts ...

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page245

kalina1977:
ptl2 indicator Mladen.
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

thanks

Hi Mladen, i'm relatively new to this forum but are you a sort of gentlemen or benefactor? You are always available to modify indicators! Really thanks.

Are you available for custom work too under fee? I have a couple of indicator to modify.

Newdigital too...very generous man!

regards