Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 163

Just to let you guys know : build 660 updates without ever notifying or restarting the terminal. It have changed some things in the right click menu without ever showing that it updates (and it still keeps that the build is 660). Searching now what else have it changed

mladen:
Just to let you guys know : build 660 updates without ever notifying or restarting the terminal. It have changed some things in the right click menu without ever showing that it updates (and it still keeps that the build is 660). Searching now what else have it changed

Nothing in wininstall?

checkin:
Nothing in wininstall?

No

Still checking what is going on

mladen:
No Still checking what is going on

If they can do that than that is a classical malware

checkin:
Ex4 libraries : they MUST be compiled with strict and they MUST have an export keyword added to each exported function None of the existing Ex4 libraries will work any more without these changes. "Thanks" metaquotes

Where did you see that ?

mladen:

Hi mladen,

I suspect that this has been the case with the earlier builds also as I have noticed previously on one occasion issues that were present on a Thursday and Friday were somehow resolved over the weekend and on the Monday when the Market opened those problems were no longer there, no obvious updates no download requests, something must be going on in the background.

Something really wrong with this thing

Now compiler marks as errors 10 year old include files - if you copy the same thing to main file it works. Are they once and for all going to be able to make a compiler?

techmac:
Something really wrong with this thing Now compiler marks as errors 10 year old include files - if you copy the same thing to main file it works. Are they once and for all going to be able to make a compiler?

That is really strange. When in include file some defines cause errors but same defines in main file work OK. On the other hand, some other include files are working with no problem at all.

on my own:
That is really strange. When in include file some defines cause errors but same defines in main file work OK. On the other hand, some other include files are working with no problem at all.

The usual : we have a schizophrenic editor, schizophrenic compiler and schizophrenic terminal. If I did not know differently, I would say that we are becoming schizophrenic using this thing

mladen:
The usual : we have a schizophrenic editor, schizophrenic compiler and schizophrenic terminal. If I did not know differently, I would say that we are becoming schizophrenic using this thing

One day there will be a perfect metatrader. The same way as there is utopia.

The best thing I have ever seen )after years of convincing us that metatrader 5 is going to be lightning speed fast) is this :

MQL5: Added definition of the custom indicators that are executed too slowly. If the indicator is slow, "indicator is too slow" entry appears in the Journal.

Soon we are going to see the same thing for metatrader 4 too

Reason: