Hull Moving Average - page 7

You can download it from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

bcarnage:
Hi mladen,

i have seen a few charts from you where there is a big candle ( i presume the daily) beside the current price

. is that a separate indicator? what is its name? thanks

Thanks

Thanks Mladen, very generous of you.

Hull ribbon ...

Guys

I have noticed that there is one issue in Hull ribbon and Hull ribbon variation indicator calculation that needed to be changed. These are the changed versions (they work now as they should have worked from the start).

mladen:
Guys

I have noticed that there is one issue in Hull ribbon and Hull ribbon variation indicator calculation that needed to be changed. These are the changed versions (they work now as they should have worked from the start).

Mladen,

Tks. God you are some kind of workholic. You just can't keep your mind quiet, hu...?...

Kidding...

Hull MA alert

shilox:
Here is the Mql4 file of the indicator.

Hi, the signal is great.

Can it be possible to have also an e-mail alert for it??

Thanks

Hull MA alert

Hi to everyone

Can someone built an e-mail alert for this signal??

Thanks

jerci:
Hi to everyone

Can someone built an e-mail alert for this signal??

Thanks

Hi Jerci,

The same thing here with alerts and multi timeframe and no chance of repainting

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

post#44

mladen:
A variation of Hull moving average that allows speed adjusting of the hull moving average. Whistles and bells added too (multi time frame, alerts, no repainting color lines ... ). The "speed" can be controlled through HMASpeed parameter : the lower the value the slower the HMA. I am not aware who's idea was to modify the speed in original, but I liked it, so here is this version (original Hull moving average has a "speed" value of 2)

Is there any EA of this please ? How does the colour change ? Can you set different colour to the second line/bar to confirm the change of colours ?

thanks

Of the indicator itself : the color is changed strictly on the slope of the value : up slope one color, down slope another. As a standalone indicator you can place as many instances with as many settings your terminal can stand so yes, you can easily place 2 indicators with different parameter settings and / or different colors and then look for slope direction confirmations

Of EA: there are quite a few ones made based on regular hull average. I am not aware of some made based on this variation, but it is quite easy to replace the regular hull in any EA with this indicator (just one additional parameter needs to be coded in the EA)

incom2009:
Is there any EA of this please ? How does the colour change ? Can you set different colour to the second line/bar to confirm the change of colours ? thanks

mladen:
A variation of Hull moving average that allows speed adjusting of the hull moving average. Whistles and bells added too (multi time frame, alerts, no repainting color lines ... ). The "speed" can be controlled through HMASpeed parameter : the lower the value the slower the HMA. I am not aware who's idea was to modify the speed in original, but I liked it, so here is this version (original Hull moving average has a "speed" value of 2)

Is there a version of this indicator which show arrows when it change its color. I guess it will be great ?

If there is... show me the link, please...

Regards,

IIN

Reason: