Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 364

Thanks mladen

This is my first post in this forum since august 2007. and back in this business 2 months ago.

relearn again from the experts in this forum, follow mladen posts in where ever thread he posted. and downloading his great indicator. even in this MTF thread. cause i'm sure, not always mtf indis he create in this thread, but new great creations always too.

hope you are always in good health and may god bless you for all of you done to us in this great forum.

Best Regard

IIN

mladen:
Sorry

But seeing just a picture of it is not enough to make it ...

Judging from the look of it it is one more add so I would not trust too much what is said there (just an impression, maybe I am wrong, but so far I have seen thousands of pictures like that saying "no repaint" and the purpose of those was only to send some repainting indicator to people that actually needed help in trading)

Nothing, thank you for your reply!

Sorry

But seeing just a picture of it is not enough to make it ...

Judging from the look of it it is one more add so I would not trust too much what is said there (just an impression, maybe I am wrong, but so far I have seen thousands of pictures like that saying "no repaint" and the purpose of those was only to sell some repainting indicator to people that actually needed help in trading)

guest21:
You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below? Regards Guest21

Pava:
why all the secrecy with indicator names???:)

I have no secrets 1. Forex King-CTC 2. Forex King-STS

Need Help Master Mladen,

mladen:

Hello master,

Master please help make this indicator work in H4 and D1 how? I've tried it myself but not sure the truth. Sorry a few days ago I was not able to access the TSD so I asked you via PM.

My Best regards Master Mladen

Thanks

Files:
paijo123.mq4  17 kb

paijowijaya

As far as I see it works in both those time frames

paijowijaya:
Hello master,

Master please help make this indicator work in H4 and D1 how? I've tried it myself but not sure the truth. Sorry a few days ago I was not able to access the TSD so I asked you via PM.

My Best regards Master Mladen

Thanks

If you watch their promotional video you will notice that it is writing out false results. A lot of those entries should have been losses and not gains if the entires were taken on the bars indicated by the indicator itself and exits were taken when the trend changes. So, even if you get hold of it, be very, very careful

guest21:
I have no secrets 1. Forex King-CTC 2. Forex King-STS

All cci

Hello

please, no programmer could could put the time frames of this position indicator on right and repair some bugs? /

grateful[attach]135276[/attach]

Files:

thank you !!

Hello, somebody can help me to correct the defect indicator: remove this line here is that all properly displayed. Thank you.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4

Files:
Reason: