Elite indicators :) - page 826

clon_tron:
Thanks for your effort! But i can't see any arrow?

I did not make arrows, for one reason, and one reason only : that indicator will flood the chart with arrows. See just the one single segment pointed and how many arrows would be there :

In my opinion that indicator is far from being suitable to show signals using arrows, simply because there will be too many of them

Files:
stoch_rsi.gif  84 kb

mladen:
I did not make arrows, for one reason, and one reason only : that indicator will flood the chart with arrows. See just the one single segment pointed and how many arrows would be there :

In my opinion that indicator is far from being suitable to show signals using arrows, simply because there will be too many of them

I know, but it doesn't matter for me. That's what i want.

Can you please add arrows?

clon_tron:
I know, but it doesn't matter for me. That's what i want. Can you please add arrows?

Arrows added : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Happy trading

mladen:
Arrows added : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4 Happy trading

Thanks for your work mladen!

clon_tron:
Thanks for your work mladen!

Just be careful with that indicator : as you can see it is very "rough" and will give a lot of false signals in ranging market

mladen:
Just be careful with that indicator : as you can see it is very "rough" and will give a lot of false signals in ranging market

Can that stochastic be smoothed? Would it help with the issue of so much alerts (I mean would the lag be too much)?

mladen

could this possibly be written into a paint bar?

thanks for your time

coop

mladen

sorry my inexperience here did not include the necessary details. I was replying to post #7258 concerning StepMa pdf nmc 3mq4.

regards

coop

7447flyboy:
mladen

sorry my inexperience here did not include the necessary details. I was replying to post #7258 concerning StepMa pdf nmc 3mq4.

regards

coop

Coop, this is a candles version of the StepMa pdf.

thanks...i looked all over for it including a search but couldn't find.

appreciate the quick reply

many kudos

coop

Reason: