FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 4

mladen:
You do not need FX Snipers MA for that, that is why I am posting

Here is MA bars, but...

I must addmit, that reading FX Snipers post I was surprised with the request to "modify" FX Snipers MA indicator

The question is not can it be done but should it be done?

Should we disregard the wishes of one of the greatest?

Should we disregard the wishes of one that is not so great?

Should we disregard the wishes of anyone at all?

Makes me wonder

Actually, i am just looking for MA which shows 2 color to determine trend for buying or selling. No matter what kind of MA. But i just have that one. And i have never seen MA indicator in bar, so i just request it in this thread.

And actually i am really sad too, by reading his word on that thread. But what i can say, i guess it's his right. But thanks God, this forum still has many great coders and programmers who still have time to help others. Like banzai, fxbs, cja, Kalenzo, and you mladen, and others who i can't mention their name one by one. Thanks to all of you guys.

And, Many thanks again for your time for creating this great Indicator, this is what i am looking for...And i guess not only me enjoy it, but everyone who likes bar indicator too.

Best Regards,

IIN

banzai:
OK I got it. How about I modify ErgodicMACD to make ErgodicMA.

Green means that both MA and CCI are in an uptrend.

Red means that both MA and CCI are in a downtrend.

Now yellow means that the MA goes in 1 direction and CCI goes in another direction. They don't match.

These 3 indicators go together:

ErgodicMA.mq4 (4.0 KB)

FX Sniper's MA.mq4

FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.mq4 (3.5 KB)

ErgodicMA.mq4 will call the other 2 indicators to calculate.

banzai, actually i do not request an indicator like this, cos i never think it will be like this.

But this indicator is really great, you combine them both.

It's amazing. And i'm really surprised for this indicator, it will make me easier to detect when to buy and when to sell while i use the MA bar for detecting the trend from mladen.

Every one will enjoy this indicator.

And i just can say "wow" and many thanks to you banzai and mladen too. Both of you are brilliant. I just requested the indicators several hours ago. Then they had been done. Many many many thanks....

Best Regards,

IIN

who can help me!!

who can help me to increase the sound signal !!!tnanks

Files:

Thank you mladen and banzai for the great indicators.

Yet another FX Sniper indy for all interested.

Files:

Looks very promising, I added an alert and MTF

Arrows in Ergodic window

Anybody has and can post a version of Ergodic with arrows/signals in the same window as Ergodic, that is not in the main chart window.

Thanks

european

increase:
Sorry, some changes please re download

Many thanks increase, for your time and contribution. It's complete now, with the MTF version from you....

Best Regards,

IIN

forex_for_life:
Yet another FX Sniper indy for all interested.

Thanks for your contribution too, forex for life...

Best Regards,

IIN

MACD Smooth + FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger

This is not mine. mtt-ErgodicMACD.mq4 is a MACD Smooth color bar indicator and it requires the FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.mq4 indicator to calculate. Be careful with the spelling of the filenames. Otherwise it can't call those 2 indicators to calculate.

These 3 indicators go together:

mtt-ErgodicMACD.mq4 (3.4 KB)

MACDsmoothed.mq4 (2.4 KB)

FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.mq4 (3.5 KB)

Edit:

See post #46 for new version.

Reason: