Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 338

mtuppers:
thanks for sharing, however, as MTF indicator well reprint, as the HTF is not closed yet. not want to give you cold water, but, that is the truth

Well that means every MTF repaints then, right?

screw this site

In post 1 there is a MTF MA indicator. Would it be possible for someone to add the levels tab to that indicator?

can anyone make a MTF solar wind indicator ??????????????thanks!!verymuch!!!

Repaint

All MTF indicator repaint depending on the parameter settings

thuginfinity:
All MTF indicator repaint depending on the parameter settings

MTF will most likely not reprint when the market is very slow, however at active session like euro and us MTF most likely reprint regardless the parameter settings.

indicator m5

hello all! i'm new here, and i see that you are all experts anyone can tell me what are the best (for you) indicators to predict just 10 or 15 min or more future in m5charts with a liddle precision? something like supersignals.what is your recomendation? sorry my english. Thanks , and great trades for all :P

Hi everyone...

Could anyone please help to put this indi with alerts that appear at second bar?

need anyone modify this indicator to mtf

can anyone modify this indicator to mtf. Thank you so much.

Files:

ratonchjes:
hello all! i'm new here, and i see that you are all experts anyone can tell me what are the best (for you) indicators to predict just 10 or 15 min or more future in m5charts with a liddle precision? something like supersignals.what is your recomendation? sorry my english. Thanks , and great trades for all :P

Hi Ratonchjes,

How strange this may sound, even that you see here on this forum or anywhere else on the internet, thousands of idicators, you will never ever ever find an indicator that will predict the direction of price with a certainty higher then 50% or that will do better then flipping a coin.

Not even the direction of the next bar.

Friendly regards... iGoR

Reason: