Super Signals Indicator - page 23

mima:
I think you have to experiance it by yourself....whatever someone respond to you on the end depends on you ... some people make money using only MA and others would ask same question as you do...

Hi Mima,

Not 1 single indicator gives a hitrate better then flipping a coin (meaning an indicator that can clearly show you the direction of price more then 50% of the time).

So what is the purpose of using an indicator that will give signals and some of the signals will repaint, and of those signals again 50% of them will repaint and the other 50% will not repaint ?....

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. I'm trading for 15 years now. Never ever saw a trader that can show a reliable track record over a longer period of time based on a trading strategy that uses only an MA.

iGoR:
Hi Mima,

Not 1 single indicator gives a hitrate better then flipping a coin (meaning an indicator that can clearly show you the direction of price more then 50% of the time).

So what is the purpose of using an indicator that will give signals and some of the signals will repaint, and of those signals again 50% of them will repaint and the other 50% will not repaint ?....

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. I'm trading for 15 years now. Never ever saw a trader that can show a reliable track record over a longer period of time based on a trading strategy that uses only an MA.

that is reason why I said super signal need other indicator to confirm the trend

mtuppers:
that is reason why I said super signal need other indicator to confirm the trend

that other indicator is also 50-50...so you end up with 25% chance of winning...:)...

iGoR:
Hi Mima,

Friendly regards...iGoR

Hello iGoR

I respect your 15 years experience...It is true that no indicator can control price action...it is done by professionals that move price from supply to demand and vice versa...

Super signal is leading indicator and is not intended to use as "buy"and "sell"...Needs confirmation from another indicator such as stochastic or RSI or ...whatever...

That combination gives you high probability of supply or demand level...Entry and exit point depends of trader.

When super signal moves with price it simple means that price is not yet at supply or demand level. It is fantastic that supper signal sometimes move with price....If doesn't move then look for confirmation and entry/exit points...

Yes MA and support/resistance is enough to successfully trade. Trading is not about using indicator ( maybe you can agree with me about it)...Trading is mind game...

I think this U-turn position will be repaint

because the super-fix mark the point too perfect

if it repaint, can you trade with that and be successful -- what do you do when you see the POSSIBLE ALERT?

how about mixing SSI with x cross x indicator -- may guarantee a direction more

example

Today super signal was indicating to go short on GU 40 min before huge spike (100+pips)

Seems like the Super signals devotees are a bit like Macintosh fans, they defend Mac no matter what, if you get a result with this indicator then use it, but don't spend your flip coin either, you may just need it.

increase:
Seems like the Super signals devotees are a bit like Macintosh fans, they defend Mac no matter what, if you get a result with this indicator then use it, but don't spend your flip coin either, you may just need it.

Hello increase

There is no defending...Trading is not risky-trader is risky. I do not see your point to pee on this particular indicator when you can do it to every indicator...I wonder if you go on other threads to pee on other indicators...

If you don't like it don't use it ...same is to everyone else...

mima:
Hello increase

There is no defending...Trading is not risky-trader is risky. I do not see your point to pee on this particular indicator when you can do it to every indicator...I wonder if you go on other threads to pee on other indicators...

If you don't like it don't use it ...same is to everyone else...

I thought I said that quote "if you get a result with this indicator then use it, "

There are some indicators which are very good, super signals isn't one of them, however, folks keep on bringing it out regularly and newbies pick it up and try to use it, my intention was to warn people that this indicator is fairly useless except in sideways moving price.

increase:
I thought I said that quote "if you get a result with this indicator then use it, " There are some indicators which are very good, super signals isn't one of them, however, folks keep on bringing it out regularly and newbies pick it up and try to use it, my intention was to warn people that this indicator is fairly useless except in sideways moving price.

So open your thread and tell them which indicators are good so they can use it...you are talking against super signal for long time and few posts ago you said it was your last attempt...people knows to think without you ...so leave us alone.

Reason: