Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 164

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
aelimian:
Quick question. Does price have to touch, cross or close above or below the zone to enter? Thanks

Touch the Long Top or the Short Bottom to enter the trade.

The LONG ENTRY is OPEN + 4 pips but the 5 min candle must be green.

The SHORT ENTRY is OPEN - 4 pips but the 5 min candle must be red.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

The Buy Zone

I started a Buy Zone thread here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178386

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Got it

TheRumpledOne:
You don't understand.

The indicator disk file names do NOT have to start with $. Just to run the TRO SAK MULTIPAIR as is, you need $CDL, $MID and $BIAS. I just used the $ in front of the name for the indicators that I wrote. But you can use RSI, for example, and it doesn't start with $.

Understand?

I haven't had a chance to update the TRO SAK MULTIPAIR code so it will work with both indicators on the disk AND the internal "i" indicators like iADX. Give me some time and I'll get it coded. But if people keep attacking me, I won't be giving it away.

Ohhhhh dam ..!!

I think that if you flee far away from here IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF ME..

I understood finally ..But let me tell you what i got again to you (please be patient with me ..please)..So,is that means i can input any indicatr that i have in my indicators folder(whether those ones you creat OR any other indicator)..am i right ??..if yes,how can i re-adjust those indicator that i insert it ?for example:if i input TRIX,RVI,CENTER OF GRAVETY..OR ANY OTHER ONE ,HOW CAN I RE-ADJUST THIER PROPERITES AS MY NEEDS?.....

About time,yes sure ,please take ur time to update ur GOLDEN INDICATORS..of cours i am in the first line of who those waiting ur indi's ..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL WHAT YOU HAD GAVE TO EVERYBODY HERE..

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ahmedazizelias:
Ohhhhh dam ..!!

I think that if you flee far away from here IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF ME..

I understood finally ..But let me tell you what i got again to you (please be patient with me ..please)..So,is that means i can input any indicatr that i have in my indicators folder(whether those ones you creat OR any other indicator)..am i right ??..if yes,how can i re-adjust those indicator that i insert it ?for example:if i input TRIX,RVI,CENTER OF GRAVETY..OR ANY OTHER ONE ,HOW CAN I RE-ADJUST THIER PROPERITES AS MY NEEDS?.....

About time,yes sure ,please take ur time to update ur GOLDEN INDICATORS..of cours i am in the first line of who those waiting ur indi's ..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL WHAT YOU HAD GAVE TO EVERYBODY HERE..

Yes.

Sounds like you understand.

Remember, you have to pass EVERY parameter to the indicator you want to use via TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

Also, you have to set the colors/levels to make it display the way you want it to display.

I would take me about a month to write a manual for TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

By the way, SAK = Swiss Army Knife. Named so because it can do many things.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
TheRumpledOne:
Yes.

Sounds like you understand.

yes,yes,yes LET US MAKE A PARTY...

Remember, you have to pass EVERY parameter to the indicator you want to use via TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

Also, you have to set the colors/levels to make it display the way you want it to display.

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO pass EVERY parameter to the indicator ??IS THAT NEED ME TO GO TO THE CODE AND WRITE SOMETHING THERE ??HOW TO THAT,I AM NOT PROGRAMER? ..DO I HAVE TO BE PROGRAMMER TO DO WHAT YOU SAID??

I would take me about a month to write a manual for TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

By the way, SAK = Swiss Army Knife=Super Appetite keeper . Named so because it can do many things.

hey TRO man,please be patient with me buddy..

airball
airball  

this is funny. TRO gave you a map with directions for free. now you want him to give you his talking GPS unit for free too. lol, how did you thank him and show a littel appreciation for the free stuff he has given. last week i pulled in 56 pips off of the free buy zone stuff. so i sent him a thank you - i just wanted to say hey thanks and here is some cash so you and your lady friend can go out and have a nice night out. the dummies indi. is nice i wasen't expecting it. however, it keeps me in trades longer were as before i took only 2-3 net pips i now take in a net 4-8 pips.

airball

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

this is funny. TRO gave you a map with directions for free. now you want him to give you his talking GPS unit for free too. lol, how did you thank him and show a littel appreciation for the free stuff he has given.

Hi

if you mean me by this post,i can say one thing is:IF I HAVE MONEY ,FOR SURE I WILL SEND TRO ALOT BUT I EVEN DID NOT START TO TRADE ANY REAL ACCOUNT YET..(i am in my way to save some cash to open real account..IF YOU HAVE BIG FAMILY + 2 JOBS ,U WILL KNOW HOW HARD TO FIND ENOUGH TIME AND ENOUGH CASH TO BE LEFT TO ENTER THIS MARKET..by the way,I am NOT AMERICAN and my salary is NOT in green papers in my country ..so i need to work for long time to save such 80 USD)..

TOMMORO WILL COME AND THE SUN WILL SHINE..

I did not ask to get TRO's GPS!!(i even do not know WHAT IS THE GPS)...I WAS JUST SAYING :I AM NOT PROGRAMMER AND I ASK WHAT SHOULD I DO...(I think that does not annoy you by any way..am i right?)

IF U DID NOT MEAN ME BY UR POST...JUST FORGET IT.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

I think AirBall was talking about the other posters who don't have anything nice to say.

Thanks again, AirBall for your support and appreciation.

Actually, the anology is I gave away a map, directions AND a GPS.

Then I created a talking GPS. Now they want that!!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Goinglite:
I appreciate your help, I already found the HTF JMA. It's doesn't have Rising/Falling Colors, but I can work with it.

There is no HTF T3 moving Average in that folder. So I will have to continue my search for that.

I may have to pay someone to develope a HTF T3 Moving Average with Colors and a HTF JMA with Colors. If you know any programmers, let me know

Thanks for all your help. The HTF JMA is a good start

Goinglite

Hi,

Before, take a look at xpMA indicator by Codersguru

Bi.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Perhaps we can get back to MTF indicators.

It would be great if more people used my TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS and posted how they did what they did so others could benefit.

Code reposted.