Advanced trading lessons - page 17

so time and range

so time frame opens and range of upper time frames are in cahoots with channels.

tier pals, friends they plan together, hang out.

can a small time frame channel effect a larger time frame, by over ruling it?

is the upper time frame in command all the time? NO

A SMALLER TIME FRAME CAN OVER RULE A LARGER TIME FRAMES ANALYSIS?

SO WHO DO YOU BELIEVE AT CRITICAL POINTS?

I WILL SHOW YOU TONIGHT HOW TO DECIDE.

Excellent Deduction!

Hi Boe.

Excellent deduction. You hit the nail right in centre of all the heads of all the new trades who are naive of the forex market.

Yes, the market is manipulated, plain and simple!

They will look for your placings and make sure you are wiped out clean!

EAs? Absolutely wrong! All EA placed bets are seeked and destroyed!

So how do you win at forex?

Guess what? You need to have a strong margin. How big? About USD 100,000 for starters. Anything less than that is asking for trouble.

What else? Steel nerves and don't be jumpy all the time. Don't follow the trend, bet against the trend. That too do with confidence, you need the strong margin to survive the way that I do.

[lang=it]Hi Boe,

please let me know if my smmary is correct.

Before making our decision about closing a trade we should consider two upper time frames T.L. or channels...for example, if i'm shorting eu on 1h as i was since 1.30256 level, i should wait to see what happens on the cross of the T.L. daily overlaped on my chart and then i should also analyze the 4h tf with the weekly T.L. overlaped on it, correct?

So in this particular case i decided to close my short as on 1h tf we had an advertised close on daily candle (overlaped) and although on 4h tf the weekly channel is still ok, price is bouncing against a strong demand (support) level that is a monthly level originated at the begining of august and that has given rise to a strong long move, so should be a very important level.[/lang]

[lang=it]sorry, i always type your nick as Boe, but at the end of the post is always written as Moe, i don't know why....[/lang]

ibnshah:
Hi Boe.

Excellent deduction. You hit the nail right in centre of all the heads of all the new trades who are naive of the forex market.

Yes, the market is manipulated, plain and simple!

They will look for your placings and make sure you are wiped out clean!

EAs? Absolutely wrong! All EA placed bets are seeked and destroyed!

So how do you win at forex?

Guess what? You need to have a strong margin. How big? About USD 100,000 for starters. Anything less than that is asking for trouble.

What else? Steel nerves and don't be jumpy all the time. Don't follow the trend, bet against the trend. That too do with confidence, you need the strong margin to survive the way that I do.

[lang=it]You'd better read more carefully the whole thread, what you are saying about margin etc. is completely different from what Boe is teaching here [/lang]

red bull

lets talk. i know this is a lot of information. it takes at least a year to even comprehend this stuff

unless you are like trend changer who already knows most of this stuff, because of his years of experience

you are very nice guy. i know there are others confused also.

this what we are learning to be more clear.

the entry side of the market, with trend, the larger momentum WINS 20 TO 1 RATIO.

SO THAT IS THE FIRST FOCUS ENTRY. GET IN SAFELY WITH GUTS ON A TRAP. 25 PIP STOP OR INSIDE TRAP

25 PIPS ABOVE THE PREVIOUS HIGH. IN DOWN TREND.

SO THE FIRST SECTION IS TO TEACH TRADERS HOW TO ENTER THE MARKET, BY BRINGING ANALYSIS OVER LAYS

TREND LINES AND SOME KNOWLEDGE STATED IN THE FIRST SECTION.

THEN WE TALKED ABOUT HOW TO MANAGE A TRADE, AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN MANAGING THE TRADE.

WE TALKED ABOUT CONTAINMENT WITH IN A UPPER TIME FRAMES TREND LINE.

KNOW WE ARE ON ANALYSIS TARGETS. WE WANT TO IF THE MARKET WILL COME AGAINST US, AND WHAT

THAT RANGE WILL BE AGAINST US.

SO WE KNOW HOW MUCH OF THE TRADE WE ARE GIVING BACK TO HOLD IT.

NOT ONLY THAT WE WANT TO KNOW THE LIKELY HOOD THAT WHERE WE ARE IN THE MARKET HOW MUCH POTENTIAL

IS LEFT IN THE SWING WE ENTERED ON. THE LARGER VIEW.

IN ORDER TO ANALISE THE LARGER VIEW WE MOST TREAT THE TARGET SIDE OF THE MARKET AS IF WE WERE

COUNTER TREND TRADERS. NOT JUST ANY COUNTER TREND TRADER BUT AN EXCELLENT ONE.

I DIVIDE THE MARKET UP INTO WEEKS AND MONTHS. IF THE MARKET ONLY GOES UP FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

IF I WANT TO TRADE THAT WEEK THEN I BECOME A COUNTER TREND TRADER. IF I KNOW IT IS GOING

TO GO UP FOR THE NEXT MONTH, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO I BECOME A COUNTER TREND TRADER.

BUT I HAVE WAY MORE WITH TREND TRADES.

MOST TEACHERS OF FOREX ONLY ADVISE TRADING WITH THE TREND. ME I AM WANT TRADERS TO KNOW BOTH SIDES

OF THE MARKET SO THEY CAN PRIMARILY BE GREAT AT MAXIMIZING PROFIT. SECONDARILY CHANGING THEIR

TREND VIEW WHEN NEEDED.

I HOPE THIS HELPS, AND YOUR ARE FUN TO TALK TOO, AND HAVE HERE WITH US, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE

TRADERS INTO CONFUSION. MY GOAL IS TO SET YOU FREE FROM ALL OF THAT. SO KNOW QUESTION IS A BAD ONE

PLEASE KEEP ASKING THEM.

I AM GOING TO MAKE A GUIDE CHART FOR MOVING TIME FRAMES LATER SO IT ELIMINATES ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CHANGING TIME FRAMES AND OVER LAYS. JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR QUESTION. YOUR QUESTION DOES HELP.

FRAMES, AND OVER LAYS.

ALL YOU GUY'S MAKE THIS FUN. AND FUNNY AT TIMES. LOL.

ON THE SERIOUS SIDE THOUGH I NEED TO PROBABLY DO A BETTER JOB HERE OF EXPLAINING THINGS.

Ok moving on

Moving on for now, we will get back to where we left off for now.

90% of all unexpected trending candles move from corner with just a quick trap, and move early in

it's development.

. An unexpected trend candle happens in:

After a long counter trend when traders have lost faith in the trend!

After a quick counter trend when traders were expecting a long counter trend.

After a pin bar against the trend.

Or a two bar reversal.

They all start with a quick trap and move with a purpose. Most all the traps and

trend line breaks are on lower frequencies.

This candles momentum will not wait for you to decide. It comes when their is fear in analysis.

Fear of being wrong, fear because of analysis mistrust.

[attach=config]131731[/attach]the expected with trend candles do not move right away, they range first until about

midway through the time frame.

An expected with trend candle is:

After a with trend pin bar.

After another trending candle.

So when a traders are second guessing the trend is when it moves strong and fast.

Files:
fear..gif  34 kb

[lang=it]"red bull

lets talk.......

IN ORDER TO ANALISE THE LARGER VIEW WE MOST TREAT THE TARGET SIDE OF THE MARKET AS IF WE WERE

COUNTER TREND TRADERS. NOT JUST ANY COUNTER TREND TRADER BUT AN EXCELLENT ONE.

I DIVIDE THE MARKET UP INTO WEEKS AND MONTHS. IF THE MARKET ONLY GOES UP FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

IF I WANT TO TRADE THAT WEEK THEN I BECOME A COUNTER TREND TRADER. IF I KNOW IT IS GOING

TO GO UP FOR THE NEXT MONTH, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO I BECOME A COUNTER TREND TRADER.

BUT I HAVE WAY MORE WITH TREND TRADES.

MOST TEACHERS OF FOREX ONLY ADVISE TRADING WITH THE TREND. ME I AM WANT TRADERS TO KNOW BOTH SIDES

OF THE MARKET SO THEY CAN PRIMARILY BE GREAT AT MAXIMIZING PROFIT. SECONDARILY CHANGING THEIR

TREND VIEW WHEN NEEDED........................."

Hi Boe, till now everything is clear and very near to my way of thinking, except for this post....i did not understand it at all...LOL! please try to be clearer...Thks very much[/lang]

all traders

all traders try and time the market! it's necessary! for entries!

after the two weekly spinning tops traders stair st the analysis all week end.

the conclusion easy to see the timing is wrong. analysis is up!!!

there is fear in going short now. that fear is the signal!!!

4 hr eur/usd with weekly overlay spinning top.

Files:

remember that trade

remember that trade trend changer took short? i said four hour time frame range four trend line break,

pin bar against the trend. the weekly showing support.

all this against me! then i said lets do analysis to decide that will tell us more. then i showed the monthly time frame

that trend changer was contained in.

was that enough for me to say we are still going short. just that monthly containment. NO NO WAY.

WHAT MADE ME STAY WITH SHORT WAS I RECOGNIZED THE FEAR!! AT A CRITICAL POINT.

I HESITATED TO SEE JUST A LITTLE MOMENTUM JUST TO BE SURE! THAT WAS THE DELAY IN CALLING IT.

BUT IT WAS CALLED WAY BEFORE THE PIN WAS HISTORY.

THAT WAS THE DECIDING FACTOR. FEAR, MISTRUST. GET USE TO IT!!

Files:
Reason: