Indicators - page 3

mtuppers:
could you add arrow and alert to stander AO? I have one but only show arrow on forward, does not print pass.I want alert and arrow when AO change color. also if you could to alert and arrow when it cross zero that would be great.another one would be shi-silver trend signal alert.find other shi-silver trend signal alert, however only alert once or you have change time frame, before it alert.as attachment is shi-sliver trend signal alert that will update it self please add alert.

You mean Awesome Oscilator or Accelerator Oscilator?

RMD:
Hi Kovactrader, i need a indicator which is 14 CCI with 14 MA ( Merged ) for one seperate indicator window plrease help me sirThanks Mohandass

Hello!

It is a temolate what you need. Here it is.

MA_CCI_temp.zip - 788 b

topan22:
mr.kocavtrader indicator JMA cross Periode 96 and 21 with alert....pls.thanks.

Here it is.

2MA_cross_alert_ind.zip - 3.6 Kb

cam2010:
Hi Thank you for your kindness. I am thinking about an indicator that shows the USD index volatility. In fact the indicator calculates highs minus lows instead of closes in USD index indicators. This calculation could be given from volatility indicator.Thank you for your help

Do you mean indicator show high-low difference?

babasemi:
Hi,Could you send it to me too please.. I mean the JMA cross with Alert.Thanks.Baba.

Here it is.
2MA_cross_alert_ind.zip

cam2010:
Hi Thank you for your kindness. I am thinking about an indicator that shows the USD index volatility. In fact the indicator calculates highs minus lows instead of closes in USD index indicators. This calculation could be given from volatility indicator.Thank you for your help

Hello!

Here it is if this is what you are looking for.

High_Low_diff_ind.zip - 2.6 Kb

mtuppers:
could you add arrow and alert to stander AO? I have one but only show arrow on forward, does not print pass.I want alert and arrow when AO change color. also if you could to alert and arrow when it cross zero that would be great.another one would be shi-silver trend signal alert.find other shi-silver trend signal alert, however only alert once or you have change time frame, before it alert.as attachment is shi-sliver trend signal alert that will update it self please add alert.

Hello!

Here is one.

AO_alert_email_ind.zip - 3.9 Kb

forgot about shi-silvertrend signal I got alert form another forum.

Hi KT,

I wonder if you could provide an indicator that shows in histogram format cross of a MACD Signal (third parameter) and a MA applied to last indicator data (the MACD itself), all with modifiable parameters. Also if possible, 4 different colours, one for Signal/MA cross over or below 0 line. If needed I could provide charts with examples.

thanks

I do not know if he do it for free or not. reason if it is free why have you can try it until May 15

first he pm and ask me to send him email.

then 3 days later I got the email said now I have time to do your AO stuff... and that would be Euro $20

after I download and see the read me file.

here is copy of the read me

Hello!

Hope you find what you need. This is AO alert email indicator.
It gives sound alerts and send emails when AO crosses zero line and when change color.
Indicator will work to 15st May 2011. If you have any questios or you want life time
version email me (his email I removed due to I do not want other to spam him)
jurcek.mpt © 2010 All rights reserved

so does it going to be free if I want life time version? it seems like I have to paid him.

sorry to wasting his time. I will using the current arrow version. as I asking another programmer at another forum.

Reason: