Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand - page 2

Hi

How can I read the value of the Verified res and Verified Sup object or create a buffer for these values?

Regards,

Rogério

This is one of the best indicators made. Almost "Holy Grail" type.

The best thing are that it has zones or pads with various color. Not lines as somebody requested. The indicator saved me from stupid trades and of course makes us money.

Very well written thanks

Excellent indicator for support and resistance , especially when I use it with the Mustapha's MBFX indicator as a confirming tool in a linear way . Shows the retest at various support and resistant levels and how many times this occurred  Really really COOL !      

Of all the indicators that's out there, this is  a real beauty , Thanks Vasyl Nosa   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Automated-Trading:

Shved Supply and Demand:

Author: Vasyl Nosal

very good ; ) Thank´s

Hey traders,

I have a custom Expert Advisor to trade off these zones. 

Here are the rules of the EA:
- When price reaches the proximal level of an untested supply zone it will enter a sell trade.
- When prices reaches the proximal level of an untested demand zone it will enter a buy trade. 
- The stop loss is placed one pip outside of either zone.
- The take profit is 3 times that of the stop loss. (ie. R:R=3:1)
- It has been developed in mql4 (runs on mt4

Here is the link to the EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/227049 

Download it and let me know what you guys think of it by leaving a comment. :) 

Supply and Demand Expert Advisor
Supply and Demand Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Supply and Demand Traders,I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones...

i hate people when they say there is no holy Grail, it's all around folks just look under your nose , a Proper Risk management and SD , 

can this be used for day trading, like i have it set on one hour. so when it reaches a support zone i put the pending order at the top and sl at the bottom of the zone. and the tp 300 pips or so if the sl is 175 or 150. so its better risk reward ratio

Great Indicator. Can you add Push Notifications?

What does turncoat represent? 

Is "untested" zones fresh or original zones or something else?

Does proven mean strong or medium vs Verified? 

What is verified? What is proven?

What happened to verify a zone? what happened to prove zone?

In the language of supply and demand, what is what on this indicator?

Does someone have for MT5?  mq5 file would be great!
Reason: