The last statement today

Files:

BrunoFX:
Hello, The last statement today

Sounds good, good job !!

10/80 EMA??

Support

codersguru:
Somebody didn't like the EMA CROSS thread Could I know what was his problem with the EA?

Hi Coderguru..

Even I don't understand anything about programming...

Personally, I admired you for your outstanding works in this forum.....

I think this EA have a good prospect for now and for the future with excellent result...

glader:
Sounds good, good job !! 10/80 EMA??

Hello,

I'm testing : In this message

BrunoFX:
Hello, The last statement today

What's the floating P&L?

EA does not work

Hi to you all,

I installed to EMA_CROSSmod.mq4 in the expert folder. I compiled it, I restarted the platform. I did this on 2 differant platforms. The MT4.0 of Alpari and of interbankFX. As you can see my settings should be correct. I placed the parameters on default and I tryed the settings that BrunoFX sujested. Whatever is try to change in the settings I keep getting this cross icon in the right upper corner instead of a laughing face, wich means that the EA does not work...where did I go wrong or what makes that the EA does not work ?...

friendly greetings and TNX in advance

Files:
today.gif  84 kb

Hi iGoR

As I can see from your attached image, the Expert Advisors are disabled. Please look on the top toolbar just above the M1-M5-M1... buttons. There you can see the Expert Advisors button. In order to use EAs, you must enable EAs through this button.

Bye.

TNX cucurucu,

Sorry to have bothered this topic with a stupid problem like this....

iGoR

BrunoFX:
Hello firedave,

The adjustments are by defect, I modified the orders:

Immediate_trade: false

Reversal: true

MM: true

AccountIsMicro: true

Hello BrunoFX,

By looking at the statement, I noticed that the StopLoss and TakeProfit numbers are different from the one set in the EA. Would you be kind enough to post the full EA?

Thanks.

Nicholishen:
What's the floating P&L?

Hello Nick,

I do not know because this statement is made automatically by script reportTSD (from Newdigital).

fxd01:
Hello BrunoFX,

By looking at the statement, I noticed that the StopLoss and TakeProfit numbers are different from the one set in the EA. Would you be kind enough to post the full EA?

Thanks.

Hello fxd01,

I attach the last statement (today) & the ea.

My adjustments are:

TakeProfit: 160

TrailingStop: 20

StopLoss: 70

UseStopLoss: false

ShortEma: 10

LongEma: 80

ImmediateTrade: true (just now for the test)

Reversal: true

Lot: 1

MM: true

AccountIsMicro: true

Risk: 10

Show_Setting: true

That's all

Reason: