Ema Cross! - page 46

Settings!

I've forgot to mention that I'm using H1 timeframe in my forward test right now and all the default settings.

Files:
statement_6.htm  13 kb

Waht is new as cmpared to EMA_Cr0ss2

codersguru:
I've forgot to mention that I'm using H1 timeframe in my forward test right now and all the default settings.

THIS IS MY STATEMENT, using all default setings, TF 1D...

Equity is in loss (no doubt..)

SO i stop forward testing version 2mod and starting forward testing version 4...

Once again this is my forward statement for version 2mod, default all setings...

What's new?

kumawat:
Waht is new as cmpared to EMA_Cr0ss2

I've improvedthe hedging system of version 3 (I hope it works better).

Now:

When you open an order Buy/Sell, the expert advisor will palce 2 pending orders (BUYSTOP/SELLSTOP) which will going to the show when the price hits 10/-10 price levels.

For example:

If you Buyat: 1.1000

• When the price upto 1.1010 a new Buyorder will be opened(BUYSTOP).
  • When the price downto 1.0990 a new Sellorder will be opened (SELLSTOP).
  • If you Sellat: 1.1000

• When the price downto 1.0990 a new Sellorder will be opened(SELLSTOP).
  • When the price upto 1.1010 a new Buyorder will be opened(BUYSTOP).
  •  

the latest EA

codersguru or someone else,

When trading the EA that brunoFX works with, the moment you place it on your chart (with emidiate trade enabled) it opens 2 positions (short and long), with the new version you just posted, it opens only 1 position that is a short. It is only short on cable and only short on euro...are these positions correct ?...

TNX in advance...iGoR

BrunoFX:
    Hello Nick,

I do not know because this statement is made automatically by script reportTSD (from Newdigital).

Hello fxd01,

I attach the last statement (today) & the ea.

My adjustments are:

TakeProfit: 160

TrailingStop: 20

StopLoss: 70

UseStopLoss: false

ShortEma: 10

LongEma: 80

ImmediateTrade: true (just now for the test)

Reversal: true

Lot: 1

MM: true

AccountIsMicro: true

Risk: 10

Show_Setting: true

That's all

Thanks a bunch, BrunoFX

Bruno fX

I want to know about forward testing of EMACROSS2MOD by you. you attached statements. which were showing profits but there were no open trades.

I want to know what was the result including floating P&L of your testing of EMACROSS2 mod EA .

iGoR:
    codersguru or someone else,

When trading the EA that brunoFX works with, the moment you place it on your chart (with emidiate trade enabled) it opens 2 positions (short and long), with the new version you just posted, it opens only 1 position that is a short. It is only short on cable and only short on euro...are these positions correct ?...

TNX in advance...iGoR

Hi iGoR

The version used by BrunoFX is a modified version of emacross2 (it is not the original emacross2 by CodersGuru). It opens a trendfollowing position toghether with the usual counter-trend position. It is normal to open two oposite trades.

Btw, I am not testing that EA anymore (emacrossmod). I have made that modification and posted that EA, but after some tests, I'm not satisfied with the results.

May be somebody can figure out the best settings for that EA. I'm glad BrunoFX is still testing it.

Bye.

I've been following this thread for a while, and decided to test out the EMA_CROSS_2 (unmodded version, post 265). The one problem i've had is that when switching reversal to false, the EA will only execute buy orders even when the EMAs have crossed to signal a sell.

It works fine when reversal is set to true, and the "opposite" buy / sell executions are made correctly, but when set to false i cannot get it to go short. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix for it?

All settings were at default, and the file was unedited other than changing to false for the reversal, using MetaEditor.

Thanks.

EMAC Version 4

Hi folks,

Version 3 wasn't a lucky version!

Anyway, this is the version 4 of the EMA CROSS EA.

Could we forwardit together?

Thanks in advanced!

Reason: