Ema Cross! - page 48

Hi

Pls see last week performance of EMACROSS2, but i have used different setting other than defult as well TF also.

This EA has great potential at leat for the traders who are not full time trader and cannot seat on Pc whole day. This EA is not ATM machine but over a period of 3-6 months you may get a decent return as compared to alternate investment opportunity, of cource always there is risk.

Files:

It is EMA Cross 3 but I did disable Hedging

I did use it on 1M

Short EMA 1

Long EMA 50

Countertrend=true

Takeprofit=40

Trail=20

No stop loss

smeden:

I did use it on 1M

Short EMA 1

Long EMA 50

Countertrend=true

Takeprofit=40

Trail=20

No stop loss

Thanks smeden The EMAC still alive !

Thanks all!

Eric:
I let it run 24/7 during the week, then shut it down for the weekend and restart on Sunday. Other than that, I have not intervened in any trades at all. I don't remember if it has opened fresh trades when I open the platform back up for each new week, but I don't think it has, although that could be because there have been open trades. The one trade that was stopped out for -325.00 I have no idea about, maybe that happened when I upgraded to the latest version 2. Not sure.

HI Eric

how to upgrad it plz

smeden:

I did use it on 1M

Short EMA 1

Long EMA 50

Countertrend=true

Takeprofit=40

Trail=20

No stop loss

hi

you mean the Hedge false

thanks

gody6000:
HI Eric how to upgrad it plz

gody, you just have to download and save the latest version, then use that version instead of the old one.

error opening buy order 131 ( 2006.03.27 20:11:16 EMA3 GBPUSD,M1: Error opening SELL order : 131 )

try to hlpe me ,what i can do plz

tks

gody6000:
Ema4 With 12hur

Hi gody6000,

could you be more specific please?

What timeframe did you use? which currencies did you use? SL? TP? TS?

EMA 4? is that for short or long?

what is 12hur?

Thanks

Sada

Reason: