Support!

Hi folks,

I would like to thank all the readers of my tutorial.

I'm very happy to write my freecourse in this forum, but I still need your support.

Could you to support my lessons by recommendthem to your friends in the other forums.

I want to see more readers here because I'll not write my lessons outside this forum.

I hope you enjoy the lessons

i already have told a lot of people. they are leachers.......they read and download your stuff...but will never post any comment...lol

Thanks!

gabroo_munda:
i already have told a lot of people. they are leachers.......they read and download your stuff...but will never post any comment...lol

Hi gabroo munda,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. That encourages me to write more in this forum.

Waiting for your lessons

Your course is of great value, no dout of it. It makes the language easier to understand.

Thanks a lot!

codersguru:
Hi gabroo munda, Thank you very much for your recommendation. That encourages me to write more in this forum.

My heartful thanks for your excellent job; bst regards

Wonderful!

Codersguru!

This has been a great help for me....power to you!

Excellent job

Hi coderguru,

You are doing a excellent job here by posting a gr8 tutorial for newbies ( In programming ) like me . Thanks and Good lucks

thanks for your course! I'll do my bit of recommending as well...

Nice tutorial, worth reading for those new to the MQL4 language or programming.

you are also a good teacher with patience, thanks for your hard work

Questions

First post here. I just joined and thought it would be interesting to go through your course on MT4 development. I have the following questions:

1. Where are the contiguous set of lessons? I went to the lessons thread and see threads for some of the lesson numbers but not all of them.

2. Your site seems to log me out almost every time I change windows. I'm using firefox as a browser. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

FT

Fijitrader:
Your site seems to log me out almost every time I change windows. I'm using firefox as a browser. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

FT

A couple of possibilites:

Make sure when you log in that you put a check in the box next to

"remember me".

If you`ve done that and still get logged out then look here:

Go to edit near top left of browser...click on preferences/privacy & security/cookies.

See if the cookie manager is set to current session only...if so change to accept normally.

Reason: