Where is mistake with My_first_EA ??? - page 2

Thank you very much mladen I want to ask 2 things if possible,Pls try this EA , on EURUSD H1 and did you use this on a demo account.Because my second big problem is EA doesn began to run when I try on EURUSD,EURCAD,EURCHF,...

I want to learn the result because with your result I will invesigate and learn my mistake

best regards

Mr newdigital thank you very much for your help I saw the page you showed ,I will note step by step and from beginning I will try everything, by all these I understand that there is no coding error of this ea ,mistake is at me

Thank you very much again

best regards

mrtool help PLEASE !!!!

mrtool I came back again a question about My_first_EA problem,

I used the codes on strategy tester ,result is good (I mean it runs), but even if I tried it almost all currency pairs and almost all time frames (M5,M15,H1,H4,....) EA never run .I think a line prevent its running or I dont know (( Please try and control of this EA lines.Where is mistake ??? Best regards

mrtools:
Hi Enigmaman, This version of the Ea should work made it to work for extra digit brokers.And if back testing you will need to down load data from time frame you are testing along with 1 minute data.

mrtool I came back again a question about My_first_EA problem,

I used the codes on strategy tester ,result is good (I mean it runs), but even if I tried it almost all currency pairs and almost all time frames (M5,M15,H1,H4,....) EA never run (it doesnt open an account buy/sell according to crossing of 2 moving average).I think a line prevent its running or I dont know (( Please try and control of this EA lines.Where is mistake ??? Best regards

Files:

Not MrTools but let me try ...

In the experts tab of terminal do you get something like : "Error opening BUY order : 130" or "Error opening SELL order : 130". If yes, it means that your broker does not allow placing stop loss and / or take profit along with order open (and your EA is trying to set the TakeProfit at that point). In that case the EA has to be rewritten for "ECN" type of brokers

enigmaman:
mrtool I came back again a question about My_first_EA problem, I used the codes on strategy tester ,result is good (I mean it runs), but even if I tried it almost all currency pairs and almost all time frames (M5,M15,H1,H4,....) EA never run (it doesnt open an account buy/sell according to crossing of 2 moving average).I think a line prevent its running or I dont know (( Please try and control of this EA lines.Where is mistake ??? Best regards

mladen:
Not MrTools but let me try ... In the experts tab of terminal do you get something like : "Error opening BUY order : 130" or "Error opening SELL order : 130". If yes, it means that your broker does not allow placing stop loss and / or take profit along with order open (and your EA is trying to set the TakeProfit at that point). In that case the EA has to be rewritten for "ECN" type of brokers

dear mladen, when I setup it on any currency pair (smiling face looks at to me ,and I look at it during hours ) I havent got any error report also this Ea written for 5 digits (alpari use 5 digits).So no wrong thing for my broker.Ea doesnt open position.Pls try this on your demo account and look at the result.terrible headache for me .

during running on strategy tester no any wrong report (I tried EURUSD,and AUDUSD) H1 and H4 period ,it runs normal

This Alpari demo with your EA. As you can see it opened a sell position

Is expert advisors enabled at all (does that button look like on the screenshot I attached)?

Also, is live trading enabled in experts properties (like this :

enigmaman:
during running on strategy tester no any wrong report (I tried EURUSD,and AUDUSD) H1 and H4 period ,it runs normal
Files:
myfirst.gif  63 kb
kive.gif  14 kb

dear mladen thanks for your quick reply , I am really in shock because my setups are right also I waited may be 2 hours for opening position (buy/or sell) but result was as I wrote

I will try again on EURUSD ,thanks again best regards

Reason: