Ema Cross! - page 19

Could you exaplain more?

Audio:
Hallo codersguru why do the ea dont close now a days ? 1 it take profit and it correct it self end go on the same direction a gain till it go again?whats wrong with it?

Could you exaplain more?

New trades after restarting MetaTrader

Hi,

I've restarted MetaTrader today for three times. And every time the EA made a new trade. Do you have any explanation why these trades are made after restarting MT and not while MT is running?

On second thought: maybe it has something to do with the setting immediate_trade=true?

Hendrick:
Hi,

I've restarted MetaTrader today for three times. And every time the EA made a new trade. Do you have any explanation why these trades are made after restarting MT and not while MT is running?

On second thought: maybe it has something to do with the setting immediate_trade=true?
  • You have attached the EA to the EURUSD (for example) and you've used the default settings.
  • Nothing opened while the running of MT, but when you restarted the MT the EA made a new trade (EURUSD).
  • And everytime you restart the EA makes a new trade (EURUSD)?
  •  

Micro lots?

Hi!

Another question. One of the properties is Lots. I gave it the value of 0.05, trying to simulate a microaccount. The EA however still uses a lot-size of 0.1. Is this a problem of the EA, my broker or MT itself? What do you think?

hellkas:
    Hi Codersguru..

My problem is the same of Hendrick...

I´ve one MT running Eur, Gbp, Chf, Jpy and Cad and when I restart MT a new orders open(EurUsd).. I restart again and a new orders open(UsdChf), and so on...

In the journal appear "trade contest busy"...

Indeed, I have the same problem!

BTW: I started yesterday with a 3000 demo-account. After 1 day my account is 3214.86!! What a start!!

Hendrick:
    Indeed, I have the same problem! BTW: I started yesterday with a 3000 demo-account. After 1 day my account is 3214.86!! What a start!!

Hi Hendrick

Could u please tell me your settings and TF..

Thank you

Files:

Money Management!

Hendrick:
    Hi! Another question. One of the properties is Lots. I gave it the value of 0.05, trying to simulate a microaccount. The EA however still uses a lot-size of 0.1. Is this a problem of the EA, my broker or MT itself? What do you think?

Set MMto false//Use Money Management or not.

Thanks!

Nicholishen:
    Hi Codersguru!

I want to first start by thanking you for the awesome MT learning courses. Without them, I don't know how i would have learned mql as fast. You are the MAN!!

Recently, I have been programming ea's to be able to trade in a mulititude of different ways so that i am able to test ea's on a live account while having multiple settings running on the same pair and same TF. I love the EMA idea ,and I coded an EA that uses your criteria. This version will be able to trade almost unlimited instance of the EA with different settings on same TF/PAIR or any combination. The program sets a GlobalVariable in MT and uses it to create a unique ID which is then inserted into the comment of opened trades. The EA then processes orders based on this unique ID.

In addition, I added a function to write a csv file that resembles a trade statement that includes the settings which were in place at the time of testing (expert/files folder). After trading this way there will be a lot of trades from all the different EA's so essentially this is where you go to get the accurate trade stmnts.

Out of the box, it should function just like V2. There are some extra features that I added in case someone wants to go live.

I appreciate everything, and I'm curious to se what you thoughts are on this one!

Nic

Nic,

Thanks !

It seems really cool although I haven’t investigate it yet!

Thanks again!

Reason: