Envelopes

The are a lot of envelope's EAs.

Please find an other one.

You may use this EA with eurusd m5.

Settings are attached in zip file.

Files:

More profitable version for m15 timeframe (eurusd as well).

With attached settings (in zip file).

Change MaximumRisk to zero if you are using deposit more than $1,000. In this case the EA will open the orders with 0.1 lot only. Increasing the risk you are increasing the lots: it is more profitable but more risky of course. But more profitable.

Files:

Hello,

It is my first post on this forum and I am glad to know it.

Concerning this EA I have 2 questions.

The first: which are the differences with the version Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd, that I know a little ?

My second question: where one it fichier: .set puts. I do not know this type of file.

I am user but not programmer

Thank you for your answers.

BrunoFX

Bruno,

Go to expert folder, then presets and copy the set file to this folder (presets). Then close everything, open MT4, open the chart and click on the EA to open it before inserting to the chart, click Load from the Inputs panel of EA and download this set file and you will get the settings, then click ok for EA to be inserted to the chart.

There are a lot of envelopes' EAs.

Envelopes 3.01 is the recent one.

But two EAs were already tested with good results, so, I posted those EAs to this forum.

This very famous EA is not trading with this difficult market which we saw yesterday for example.

It opened many orders (3 by default settings) simultaniously with different profit levels.

Some people call it multi entries or something.

Files:

Enveloped EA. . .DOUBLE ACCOUNT IN 1 DAY. . .FREE

Great ea. However we need to put in a stop loss, bcoz i dont think there is any. Once this is done, please post new ea.

Files:
envelopes.ex4  25 kb
envelopes.mq4  24 kb

Eurusd ea - free - very profitable

I have designed an EA which the basck test shows as very profitable - 95-100% win percentage.

If you can improve the EA to tweak it further, i.e. make more trades . . money management.

Files:
acc_test3.mq4  11 kb

Envelopes

Hello,

Can anyone make two envelopes set 2.5% above and below the 20 day SMA? Thanks in advance.

Reason: