Ema Cross! - page 24

You're welcome!

Hendrick:
Wahoooo! Thanks a lot man!!

You're welcome man!!!

codersguru:
Hello!

currencies: any

But I like eurusd & gpbusd. give the statement a look!

TF: any except 1M & 5M

But I like 1H & 1D.

THX codersguru and do you use ema_cross_v2 ?

Day 3

And here are the results after 3 days:

day 1 3214.86

day 2 3421.00

day 3 3737.01

Nice?

BrunoFX:
THX codersguru and do you use ema_cross_v2 ?

Yes, I'm using ema_cross_v2.

Now I'm using this version:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468/page15

statement?

Hendrick:
And here are the results after 3 days:

day 1 3214.86

day 2 3421.00

day 3 3737.01

Nice?

I think it's very nice? Right?

Could we see your statement?

Codersguru,

Thank you for all these fast answers always also effective, cheer

Statement update!

Statement update!

Maybe because it's a demo account I'm acting with courage. .

But as you see 2297 USD in 3 days converting the rabbit to a lion!

codersguru:
Statement update!

Maybe because it's a demo account I'm acting with courage. .

But as you see 2297 USD in 3 days converting the rabbit to a lion!

Now having looked at your summary you have 3 eurusd trades. If i remember right you use the daily chart which means there was no crosses so they are immediate trades. Did you have a plan for when the trades were put in, or was it just whenever you recompiled or restarted the tradestation?

It is impressive, but if it is based on immediate trades and left alone, you would only have had 1 trade really.

Thanks!

gkozlyk:
Now having looked at your summary you have 3 eurusd trades. If i remember right you use the daily chart which means there was no crosses so they are immediate trades. Did you have a plan for when the trades were put in, or was it just whenever you recompiled or restarted the tradestation? It is impressive, but if it is based on immediate trades and left alone, you would only have had 1 trade really.

gkozlyk,

You are one of the most important EMA CROSS FANS CLUB! I love you man!

I'm using daily chart (and 1H chart), but as you see in the statement I didn't let any of the trades to reach TP or SL levels, I'm closing them by my hand when I get some of profits. Why?

Because I want you all to see instantprofits!

And:

I've decided to act and think in the demo account as it's a live account. Worry about profits and losses, heart loudly beat and intraday mind!

codersguru:
gkozlyk,

You are one of the most important EMA CROSS FANS CLUB! I love you man!

I'm using daily chart (and 1H chart), but as you see in the statement I didn't let any of the trades to reach TP or SL levels, I'm closing them by my hand when I get some of profits. Why?

Because I want you all to see instantprofits!

And:

I've decided to act and think in the demo account as it's a live account. Worry about profits and losses, heart loudly beat and intraday mind!

Thanks! So what criteria do you use to open and close trades...are the trades based more on the 1 hour chart then?

As far as early closing, i totally understand where you come from, as i have closed out alot of trades early to lock in profits.