Ema Cross! - page 43

How To Use

I would like to know how to use EA with NorthFinance broker.

Every EA that I have tried I get a (sad face) in the right hand corner. I have enabled EA, DLL in metatrader, but not one EA I have tried works.

If anyone is using North Finance for broker, please if you could help with this. Also, what EA you are using that is giving good results as well. Prefer EA with mini account

Thanks

dwheeler

cucurucu:
Here are my statements after 48 hours non-stop. Both EAs are working on the same 8 pairs. Emacross3 is on H1 timeframe and EmacrossMod is on 30Min timeframe. Regards.

HI cucurucu,

what period are you use in Ema1, Ema2 in EmacrossMOd on 30mini timeframe?

Sorry for my bad English

dwheeler:

Every EA that I have tried I get a (sad face) in the right hand corner. I have enabled EA, DLL in metatrader, but not one EA I have tried works.

If anyone is using North Finance for broker, please if you could help with this. Also, what EA you are using that is giving good results as well. Prefer EA with mini account

Thanks

dwheeler

North Finance is not different from other brokers in this case. You may read this thread: Can't you autotrade?

Besides the Codersguru lessons are very good as well http://www.metatrader.info/ or you may find some info in Codersguru development courses https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

derkel:
HI cucurucu,

what period are you use in Ema1, Ema2 in EmacrossMOd on 30mini timeframe?

Sorry for my bad English

Hi,

I am using EMA 10 & 80. TP=20, No StopLoss, ImmediateTrade=True.

dwheeler:

Thanks

dwheeler

Double click on the Expert Advisor (EA) and put a "tick" in the box "Allow Live Trading" then click on "OK".

see pic

Files:
what2do.jpg  151 kb

Before and After!!

Hi all! (has CoderGuru left his thread?)

I'm still using EMA_CROSS_2. I think it's a good EA. But I've noticed that playing with the settings makes a huge difference!

I've spend some time with backward testing the EURJPY (Modelling quality 90%)

Attached files:

EURJPYBeforeOPT.htm - used the original settings: P/L + 486.76 - Short&Long

EURJPYAfterOPT.htm - optimized settings: P/L + + 44.700.39 - Only Long (remember Modelling Qualty 90%)

So, the results of this EA can improved by adjusting the settings.

What do you guys think? If you want I can study other pairs but it will take a lot of time. I will use the new settings for the EURJPY in a live demo and will keep you informed.

Please give me your opinion and keep this thread alive!!!

Files:

Bad rate

Somebody didn't like the EMA CROSS thread

Could I know what was his problem with the EA?

codersguru:
Somebody didn't like the EMA CROSS thread Could I know what was his problem with the EA?

I am still testing on 6 main pairs...but these days in loss...I will update my results later...

hello Coderguru,

I continue to me also the test as said in a preceding message, but I currently do not have that only one trade in court.

BrunoFX:
hello Coderguru, I continue to me also the test as said in a preceding message, but I currently do not have that only one trade in court.

hello Bruno,

What's the version you are testing right now?

Reason: