Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 31

Renat:

Tales of our forest:

Renat, when is ExchangeServer expected to go on sale?

MetaDriver:
Renat, when is ExchangeServer expected to go on sale?
Why on sale? they said it would be free as part of the package.

sanyooooook:

so how is it different from trading market orders using conventional indicators?

read renat's tale. it's all about high frequency market order trading. :)

MetaDriver

Congratulations, you have found the point of enlightenment.

There remains one question: how is the synchronization of the demo and real, in case the demo (because of the mechanism you discovered) is very far (in quotations) away from the real?

Well, you have thrown a bunch of robots on the demo that work in collusion (read it as a team) and move the demo-market away from the real quotes. How do you expect the market to go back to the primary market data?

They may catch your reflection waving to you when you brush your teeth :)

MetaDriver:
the same thing you can "prove" to any forex trader. for example to yourself. what does it have to do with the mysterious "he"?

it's not me I'm talking about, that's what I'm talking about.

the question seems to be rhetorical? what's the answer? "nothing"? or explain the difference between market orders and limit orders? why do you ask?

The issue is that you do not know the difference when you try to use limiters, you may as well ask him why he makes such a big deal out of it.

MetaDriver:

read renat's tale. it's all about high frequency market order trading. :)

You don't get the story.)

Watch the cartoon, it shows more clearly what the fuck is going on.)

Urain:

Congratulations, you have found the point of enlightenment.

There remains one question: how is the synchronization of the demo and real, in case the demo (because of the mechanism you discovered) is very far (in quotations) away from the real?

Well, you have thrown a bunch of robots on the demo that work in collusion (read it as a team) and move the demo-market away from the real quotes. How do you expect the market to go back to the primary market data?

They may catch your reflection waving to you when you brush your teeth :)

I do not know how they have a demo server is arranged, but I think with a high probability of about that.

Urain:

You've put a bunch of robots on the demo that colluded to move the demo market away from the real quotes.

Away where ? Bid higher than the ask?

sanyooooook:

I'm not talking about him, that's what I'm talking about.

The market should not be manipulated by mega-capital. hrenfx only wrote a demonstration. anyone could have written it, like me or theXpert // or you.

I am just saying that they will keep on flushing, he who flushes is silent, the question for you to think about it, if you can not see the difference why bother.

You don't need Hrenfx with his mysterious motivations. He's not here. I am. I have my own motivations, I'm not Hrenfx's pet parrot. You can mess with me, I'll answer for my motivations.)

The market should be a market, not an object of manipulation by mega-capital.

sergeev:
why on sale? they said it would be free.
so much the better. so it's for work, not for sale.
Reason: