BAT IT DON*T WORKS IN m5, m30...h1, h4 ,

ONLY IN DAILY, WEEKLY ???

Files:
harmony9.ex4  68 kb

M5 it work when pattern appear

Files:
gu11.gif  30 kb

Hi

I have been using ZUP latest version (English version) and have activated alerts to be alerted when a pattern appears on my charts.

However i keep getting this many ZIg Zag new Beam alerts .

What is the use of this ZigZag new beam alerts?.

How can i disable these ZigZag alerts and only receive alerts when the 4 main pattern appears?

benji

poruchik

<<<<in this pictures you have only "HARMONI9Black", or ...y others indicators ?

Files:

email alert

Could anybody please add email alert option to KorSigMonitoring for the convenience that we are not in front of computer. Also hope ZUP can send email alerts. thanks in advance.

KorSigMonitor not working

Hi,

I put the KorHarmonics indicator on an EURUSD M15 chart and activated monitoring.

Then on on other chart I put the korSigMonitor with EURUSD M15 defined, but It doesn't show anything in the monitor although there is a pattern in the chart.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi dvarrin,

I am not associated with this indicator but ... did you create special folder (korHarmonics) in your files folder of Metatrader's directory (.\experts\files) and place 2 configuration files?

Use those links:

Kor indicators are on this post with 2 configuration files are on this post.

newdigital:
Hi dvarrin,

I am not associated with this indicator but ... did you create special folder (korHarmonics) in your files folder of Metatrader's directory (.\experts\files) and place 2 configuration files?

Use those links:

Kor indicators are on this post with 2 configuration files are on this post.

Hi newDigital,

I have that folder and the two files. It also contains pictures of the patterns found on my EURUSD M15 chart, but the monitor remains empty.

I do not know ... I checked and it worked for me.

Ask author (kor4x) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page39

because ... do you know what I am thinking?

- kor4x did not post his indicator by himself (which you are trying to use) on our forum. he posted the link to his forum to download and to discuss.

- in case of ZUP: author (Nen) posted his indicators to our forum WITHOUT any link to onix forum. And Poruchik is admin of onix forum, do you know it?

How many admins of the other forums do you know who are supporting the other forum in such a honest way?

It is what I am talking about ... we need to support ZUP.

As to Kor indicators - ask author (kor4x).

Reason: