Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 165

poruchik:
ZUP 110 have 5 based patterns

ZUP 110 poruchik have 5 based patterns + 11 custom patterns

default only for use custom patterns

Many thanks for your kind and warm reply.

How to see all the parameters description?

Files:
images.jpg  6 kb

The new question is :

custom Pattern = 0 Bearish Shark

custom Pattern = 4 Bearish DRAGON

Is there a way to show two patterns in a chart at the same time?

Files:

use 2 ZUP with different # Extcomlect (last parameter)

You can see all the parameters description in ZUP (open metaeditor), but only russian, find it in this forum

Files:

Oh, I was so stupid to forget to use multiple zup indicators.

I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.

Thanks a million.

poruchik:
use 2 ZUP with different # Extcomlect (last parameter) You can see all the parameters description in ZUP (open metaeditor), but only russian, find it in this forum

how you do this ? can you tell # Extcomplect , ot the every zup . i use zup poruchik

Files:
10875.jpg  86 kb

poruchik:
use 2 ZUP with different # Extcomlect (last parameter) You can see all the parameters description in ZUP (open metaeditor), but only russian, find it in this forum

Hi i think i missed a few weeks, but can you tell me as well as above DRAGON + SHARK, which other to include Mirrors and Cypher, and standrard Gartleys, which Zups should i put on the same chart with default setting (or please say which parametes should be set)

Maybe you could provide a list of patterns for Zups since no. 110?

Thanks,

ZUP № 1 you can use only 5 Based - bat, gartley, crab,b-fly, shark

ZUP № 2you can use only 11 custom - A- mirror (bat, gartley, crab,b-fly, shark),DRAGON+ A DRAGON, cypher+A cypher, 3 Drives+ A 3 Drives

poruchik:
ZUP № 1 you can use only 5 Based - bat, gartley, crab,b-fly, shark ZUP № 2you can use only 11 custom - A- mirror (bat, gartley, crab,b-fly, shark),DRAGON+ A DRAGON, cypher+A cypher, 3 Drives+ A 3 Drives

Thanks for English since i dont speak russian, but just to clarify, so for no.2 zup is z110 poruchik on CustPatt = 0 for No. 2 ?

This will be a great combo when i set up right!

And of course we can use the latest Zup for No. 1

Reason: