Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 163

aulo malvise:
------------------------0------------------------

Following the instructions given by Suri Duddella in his book "Trade Chart Patterns", this is how to trade it:

"The "Dragon" pattern is similar to the " W pattern or the "Double Bottom" pattern with few different trading rules and different targets. "Inverse Dragon" patterns are similar to "M" pattern. "Dragon" patterns usually form at market bottoms. Dragon patterns work in all time- frames and in all market instruments. Like most "Double bottom" patterns, "Dragon" patterns present excellent trading opportunities with low risk to reward ratios.

The "Drgaon" patterns start with a "Head formation and price declines from the head level form two legs of the "Dragon". These two legs in a "Dragon" pattern usually form within 5% to 10% of the price difference. The second leg has a strong indication of reversal as it posts a key reversal bar, or a "divergence" in any oscillator indicators. The price rise in the second leg is usually followed by a spike in the volume. A trend line is drawn connecting the head of the "Dragon" to the hump. When the price closes above the trend line and confirmed by price action or divergence in any oscillator, it signals a reversal. The second confirmation of "Dragon" occurs when the price closes above the hump, 38% to 50% of the range from head to the low of the first leg.

Trade: Aggressive traders enter a "long" trade when the price closes above the trend line. A better trade entry may be signaled when the price closes above the hump level. Enter a "long" trade few ticks above the hump level.

Target: Targets are usually at 127% of the second leg range and another target is set at near the "head level.

Stop: Place a "stop" order below the "lowest low" of the two legs."

Good trading and many thanks to poruchik for this new pattern.

Hi, where can we find that book 'Trade Chart Patterns' ?:)

@ Poruchik Nice Indicator, Thanks

secretcode:
@ Poruchik Nice Indicator, Thanks

YES, it nice!

Dragon is top secret pattern or , very strong sometimes, when it= A SHARK

Files:
10741072.gif  58 kb
xdx1072.gif  54 kb

someone please explain to us-- how to catch the MOMENT for entry with the above dig (dragons) please

Hi, where can we find that book 'Trade Chart Patterns' ?:)

I just sent you a PM with instructions.

Nice reading!!!!

2 xx3xxx______________

Files:
u1072.gif  66 kb
u10721.gif  60 kb

today, you sent away question / but NOT ANSWER

Trading the "DRAGON PATTERN"

xx3xxx:
someone please explain to us-- how to catch the moment for entry with the above dig (dragons) please

[attach=config]140670[/attach]

regards,

Files:

xx3xxx:
today, you sent away question / but NOT ANSWER

you do not have Google?

I have - Dragon Pattern : TradeChartPatterns.com

All in one Indicator

Hi poruchik,

I am new to this forum I just want to know if there an Indicator which shows all the Harmonic patterns like butterfly, bat, gartley,dragon, 123, ABCD etc in one indicator with probable projection points for targets ...

Pls let me know the link ...

Thanks

Reason: