Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 62

Korhamonic keeps saying gatley bullish but no pattern appears, is this normal?

Files:

Thanks ab1 for your document on how to easily install the korsigmonitor.

All the signals here are old, for how long do they remain on the monitor?

Files:
060901_b.gif  4 kb

wrong image.

Files:
whoa....gif  56 kb

pattern recognizing indicators

Hello,

Question to the guys who have been using pattern recognizing indicators for a while.

Anybody use this kind of patterns for scalping on lower time frames?

For example if BUY pattern appears on 5M and 15M time frame does it mean it is strong pattern?

And if so does it mean that it is stronger than SELL pattern on 30M time frame.

1M time frame is to faste to trade with patterns as patterns are small.

On which time frames indicators like ZUP and KorHarmonics more reliable? From your experience. 

Ronyboy

Poruchik,...newdigital

Could someone give the page the "ZUP_v ...?, that we made in the chart, the AB = CD in the same manner as in the image?

Thanks.

Files:
abcd.png  173 kb

Timeframes

Ronyboy:
Hello,

Question to the guys who have been using pattern recognizing indicators for a while.

For example if BUY pattern appears on 5M and 15M time frame does it mean it is strong pattern?

On which time frames indicators like ZUP and KorHarmonics more reliable? From your experience. 

Ronyboy

I believe this method is too vunerable to repainting to use at low timeframes, personally I only find it works reliably at 1hr or 4hr.

Don't believe anything you see 'historically', only what is live, and even then check, re-check and check again

Ronyboy:
Hello,

Ronyboy

Minimum timeframe i used is on 30 min chart.

Here is the picture from Search Patterns Indicator. But the AB=CD pattern fails, indicator shows bullish butterfly.

Ab=ca

web. this 2 indicators : "ZUP v76_mod or Search Patterns indicator for AB=CD pattern", I don*t have it ?

Thanks in advance.

bebeshel:
Could someone give the page the "ZUP_v ...?, that we made in the chart, the AB = CD in the same manner as in the image? Thanks.

You can use ZUP v76_mod or Search Patterns indicator for AB=CD pattern. Both indicators display more patterns. Or else you can use korharmonic. below is the picture of zup v76_mod. BTW the picture you show is manually draw.

Files:
Reason: