How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 18

Some members asked by PM to start the threads about the following:

• how "to read" some indicators (how to use them in trading - enter, exit or whatever)
  • detalized some trading systems I "described" by just images only on some threads.

So, I will do it during for this and next week.

Just for information.

newdigital:

• how "to read" some indicators (how to use them in trading - enter, exit or whatever)
  • detalized some trading systems I "described" by just images only on some threads.

Just for information.

thank you  newdigital

I will start with Stochastics tomorrow (because we already have some EAs based on this indicator and uploaded on some threads here), and on the next week - about Ichimoku and AbsoluteStrength indicators. The main goal is to write some topic about the following: How To Create Your Own Manual Trading System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

Just for information.

Just some announcement:

very good thread was started in russian mql5 - reference book of trader

=======

Please note - our forum is divided onto russian section and english section. But this separation was made just because of the languages only (you do not need to be a russian to post in russian section :) ). So, please use google translation to post there.

newdigital:

Just some announcement:

very good thread was started in russian mql5 - reference book of trader

=======

Please note - our forum is divided onto russian section and english section. But this separation was made just because of the languages only (you do not need to be a russian to post in russian section :) ). So, please use google translation to post there.

This is not easily understandable, specially when some pictures are used.  The best we have to do is start similar topics here.

angevoyageur:
The best we have to do is start similar topics here.

right

:-)

Yes I know ... but I am not so professional to start similar topic ... I think - it is the best way to participate in the discussion here

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.05.29 18:37

Just for information.

Forum

newdigital, 2013.05.30 14:53

I will start with Stochastics tomorrow (because we already have some EAs based on this indicator and uploaded on some threads here), and on the next week - about Ichimoku and AbsoluteStrength indicators. The main goal is to write some topic about the following: How To Create Your Own Manual Trading System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

Just for information.

The thread about Stochastic indicator was started here so feel free to join.

Just to remind:

Forum

newdigital, 2013.03.22 07:27

I want to remind about the summary comments made for some good threads of the forum:

So, no need to read 20 or 50 pages of comments just to find something usefull and interesting - we can read the summary comment with links to decide and to download in very quick way.

More summary comments are comming soon.

More to follow ... 

Something good to read: Statistical Carry Trade Strategy

Carry Trade is the strategy of making profits based on positive swaps.

Reason: