Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 59

Folder - korHarmonics

put .....\experts\files

Files:

poruchik

it*s good, now it*s works

Many thanks.

I did not know there are so many questions/discussions/problems regarding korHarmonics and korSigMonitor here on the forum, was not checking here for some time.

Here on AMPZone you can ask any question regarding korHarmonics: KorHarmonics Releases

You can also put them here in this thread, i will be visiting during next couple of days to answer/help, if possible.

cheers.

Targets in Zup

Is there a way to make Zup or Zup info provide targets when a pattern is recognized?

Targets?

There are 2 alerts as I see on patterns.

matfx:
Make sure you attached template on 4 charts per pair.

Thanks, Mat for sharing this indicator and template.

The first question I have is; how is this indicator different from ZUP and the alert add-on for ZUP? Is it better, worse, different, or equal to ZUP?

I just spent the past hour reading Kor's posts on the AMPZone forum. I'm not sure why you say to apply the template on 4 charts per pair. I suppose what you mean is that if you want to read the EU, to open 4 separate charts for the EU and apply the template to each one? I'm not sure why this would be necessary as a single instance of this indicator has the ability to monitor up to 7 pair on 4 different TFs.

I just setup my own little tweaked profile to look like this: (see attached photo). I'm using 1 chart (doesn't matter which pair...or so I thought) to monitor 7 pairs on 4 different TFs. Then I have another chart monitoring another 7 pairs on 4 TFs. Should this work?

Thanks for your time,

NeoRio

Files:
kor.png  131 kb

Hi Neo,

You only attached indicator to 4 different timeframe charts. The kor sig monitor on one chart only.

newdigital:
Targets? There are 2 alerts as I see on patterns.

Hi Newdigital. Sorry for not being clearer. Here is an example. Below is a picture of a bearish crab that has appeared on the s&p futures daily chart. Is there a way for zup info or zup to show where the ultimate target is for the move? The targets on a bearish crab are the "x" or "b" legs, which I manually put a vertical green line on this picture. I see where Zup gives the entry range for risk, is there a way of showing the potential reward (i.e. target zone)?

2011-03-05_0831 - finster869's library

Yes.

But sorry - I am not professional with patterns (I need to listen this webinar first to say something )

From what I understand - ZUP is having the targets - something as fibo lines ... and I was reading some discussion about ... "turn to M1 timeframe to see the targets for take profit and so on ... ".

I think - some other member can reply.

But from what I understood from the discussion on onix forum - ZUP is having the targets ... with alerts ... with no alerts - no idea sorry.

I was reading 1 post of matfx which he made in english language on onix forum where he asked for english language alerts for ZUP, and poruchik replied (in English) and created ZUP with alerts. So ... you can repeat your request here, or go to onix forum and ask them for additional alert (as they created 2 alerts so they can create more).

As to me so I am planning to listen some webinar and only after that my participation may be usefull here sorry

zup v92

Can you send me link to download zup v92

Reason: