Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 130

Yep, going up 1.4075

help

kamyar:
the most famous patterns are here.whenever you recignize these patterns, %80 your trade will be ok.(as pesavento mentioned in his book)

how do i set profit targets? thanks in advance.

BlueTrin:
Hello guys, is anybody aware of a ZUP scanner ?

I have a job where I cannot look at charts all day.

I would like to receive emails with a screenshot whenever a ZUP pattern appear on any timeframe.

Has anybody done this here ?

Did you find a decent scanner?

I have Search_patterns_V6.mw4 but it is strange..

please let me know what you found...

Yes it is a lot of work checking all pairs all TF's

If this system works out I might make a site, or thread we can alert each other..

ND

We have several 1/4hr zup bearish on eur/usd would you agree with this sentiment on Ichi, I am still getting used to Ichi.

EURUSD.

H4

Breakout was started for bullish: Chinkou Span line crossed the price on close bar. But this crossing was in almost horizontal way and price was stopped by resistance lines (border of the cloud).

By the way - general (primary) trend for H4 is bearish.

It was bullish as the secondary trend.

For now - the correction (correctional downtrend) is going on.

If this bearish correction will continue so the general (primary) trend will be continuing for H4: bearish.

If not so we will have choppy market condition (price will be in cloud - means: choppy or ranging).

H1.

It is (choppy)/bullish as primary trend.

Chinkou Span line did not cross the price for bearish yet.

D1:

it is bearish in general (as a primary trend) but after that - we saw choppy market condition as secondary trend. For now - correctional uptrend (bear market rally) is going on as secondary trend.

Monthly timeframe:

By the way - it is interesting situation for MN timeframe: if Chinkou Span will closs the price on new open monthly bar - we will have bearish for many months.

So, if we want bearish so we should watch H1 timeframe for few hours for today.

And we should see MN timeframe on the end of this month/beginning of the next month just to understand about primary direction of EURUSD price movement for many month on the future.

That's all news.

Yes, it is hard to ignore when you have three bearish zup patterns, but the chinkou span crossing on the 4hr concerned me, many thanks, I'm surprised at how little is written about the author of ichi as it is a truly great indicator. Not sure what you will make of this, last week I was reading an article in a financial magazine on several 'expert trader' and one of them said "it's simple, just take the high and low of the previous daily, add them together, divide by 2 and use this figure to trade off i.e., above/buy or below/sell....lol...your kidding me!! Well, I have been observing this recently, it works!! ha ha, I wonder what the results would be on a backtest?

Thanks ND, I found this on the web.

I agree great country Japan and Russia, I went to Russia when very young (first job) many years back selling shampoo, lol, I remember seeing a huge queue at the first Mcdonalds that opened there heh heh.

Yes, Cold War, terrible, all wars are terrible, we really have battered each other over the years!!

I have looked all over the web, but cannot find any kind of biography on him, pdf wise, we could use google to translate, you would think there would volumes on him.

targus:
Thanks ND, I found this on the web.

I agree great country Japan and Russia, I went to Russia when very young (first job) many years back selling shampoo, lol, I remember seeing a huge queue at the first Mcdonalds that opened there heh heh.

Yes, Cold War, terrible, all wars are terrible, we really have battered each other over the years!!

I have looked all over the web, but cannot find any kind of biography on him, pdf wise, we could use google to translate, you would think there would volumes on him.

Biography of Goichi Hosoda can be found in most Japanese website. Some e-books found in the website only gives brief description of him. There are even some more advance analysis for ichimoku knko hyo, market cycle analysis, but its all in Japanese.

Hopefully some of our fellow traders from Japan can help us.

Shark Pattern

ZUP 101 can show shark pattern.

Files:
Reason: