Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 100

Matfx

Yes, I noticed this tp line earlier today when trading cable. Also, hwfm draws breakout trend lines, for example when the 2hr timeframe indicated longs which she did for quite some pips, we then had 2 reversal abc's on the 2hr and 4hr, at this time hwfm then draws its trendline on the 2hr too (on the old bullish pattern). The top of this trendline now sits at around 1.6067 and the bottom at 1.5969 (I assume this is the lowest cable should go) before cable resumes her uptrend in line with the daily indication on hwfm. It will be interesting to see when the 2 and 4hr t/f have completed their reverse abc's and whether the above holds up, i.e., the bottom of that trendline on the 2hr? Is hwfm saying when cable hits her bottom here she will bounce back up off it?

targus:
Matfx Yes, I noticed this tp line earlier today when trading cable. Also, hwfm draws breakout trend lines, for example when the 2hr timeframe indicated longs which she did for quite some pips, we then had 2 reversal abc's on the 2hr and 4hr, at this time hwfm then draws its trendline on the 2hr too (on the old bullish pattern). The top of this trendline now sits at around 1.6067 and the bottom at 1.5969 (I assume this is the lowest cable should go) before cable resumes her uptrend in line with the daily indication on hwfm. It will be interesting to see when the 2 and 4hr t/f have completed their reverse abc's and whether the above holds up, i.e., the bottom of that trendline on the 2hr? Is hwfm saying when cable hits her bottom here she will bounce back up off it?

Which trend lines you see? all i see is the fibo fan lines, fibo channel and andrew pitchfork line?

On H2 there are 2 patterns butterfly and wolfe wave. But the wolfe wave not a good one, point 1, 3 and 5 are not in the same line.

Matfx

Yes, I see the abc reverse on the 2hr / 4hr, I was referring to the old pattern prior to the abc appearing, once these abc's appeared hwafm immediately drew the two blue lines, which to me are trend lines/triangle, also the bottom black line is a marker for a stop loss at 1.5908, to my mind a break eitherway out of this triangle is direction and given we have a daily abc bullish emerging I suppose we are long. Which is why it will be interesting to see how these abc's pan out, where they stop and reverse back to the upside.

Files:

targus:
Matfx Yes, I see the abc reverse on the 2hr / 4hr, I was referring to the old pattern prior to the abc appearing, once these abc's appeared hwafm immediately drew the two blue lines, which to me are trend lines/triangle, also the bottom black line is a marker for a stop loss at 1.5908, to my mind a break eitherway out of this triangle is direction and given we have a daily abc bullish emerging I suppose we are long. Which is why it will be interesting to see how these abc's pan out, where they stop and reverse back to the upside.

Yes i see the ABC patterns. It could be mean retracement, a fibo ratio as indicate. If use as triangle pattern, it could be as well.

chrisstoff:
Hi NewDigital,

Nice to hear that

Anyway, I ran the EA on AUDUSD yesterday and I think I discovered a bug in the logic. So I will look through the code and probably will post an updated version over the weekend.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Been running EA on Demo with EURUSD only. The 5 min chart seems best at the moment.

Using 5pip target and 15pip stop.

Results attached

Files:
statement.htm  27 kb

Hi Gil,

Thank you for testing and sharing your statement

I also tested the EA on AUDUSD on 2011.07.07 and 08. The results are not as good as yours although neither are too bad. You will find the settings attached. Both the Buy and the Sell direction were active and I ran it on M1 time frame.

I am just about working on the trade logic a bit.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

GilR:
Been running EA on Demo with EURUSD only. The 5 min chart seems best at the moment.

Using 5pip target and 15pip stop.

Results attached

chrisstoff:
Hi Gil,

Thank you for testing and sharing your statement

I also tested the EA on AUDUSD on 2011.07.07 and 08. The results are not as good as yours although neither are too bad. You will find the settings attached. Both the Buy and the Sell direction were active and I ran it on M1 time frame.

I am just about working on the trade logic a bit.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

When you have made the changes, I will test it again next week

Gil

Semi automatic 10p3v0.0331 - Slightly modified order logic

Attached is Semi Automatic EA of 10p3v0.0331. I modified the order logic a bit focusing on the semi automatic mode. (The code itself is not that clean one, sorry... but it seems to be workable.)

Now we can expect some more orders than with the earlier version of the EA. If we can define the direction of the main trend well and there are retracements within the main trend, then it can presumably work fine. (Or at least this was my goal with it...)

Otherwise it is a catastrophe since the EA keeps going in the wrong direction with bigger and bigger lots - as we can expect it from a Martingale type of EA ( ). So, we'd better use it with SellOK = 1 and BuyOK = 0 OR SellOK = 0 and BuyOK = 1, after defining the main trend by harmonic patterns.

I think it can be useable either on M1-M5 time frame by the harmonic patterns on H1 and above or on M5-M15 time frame on the base of harmonic patterns on H4 and above. Hopefully, the tests will tell...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:

GilR:
I would really like to know what the different symbols mean with the WWaves. When I mouse over them, the labels can be the same but the images are different colors etc

I have read it twice on that forum and didn't find any description for the symbol/colors with the WW. So sorry.

There are setting that can be configure with, for example the time frame display, patterns configurations. If i am not mistaken someone have asked ND about adding 5 min chart for the tool. It can be done.

Files:
audusd_fxm5.png  46 kb
Reason: