PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 137

No need to modify just the trailing stop sequence, I suppose u understand....

If it's not possible, then let it go....thx anyway

Will put Fisher on test...

yast77:
Sorry, i have no idea to modify this multilot scalper, but from my experience, multilot scalper is very high risk, it is very easy to get margin call if you on it 24 hour.

This is the indi, or the EA?

As indi didn't work, as EA neither....

yast77:
Hi, i coded as what you mean it, so check it out with the ea, any problem just discuss with me. I will try my best to do it !!!

Tell me the first version, respective PipMaker v15_3, works only on H1 timeframe, right?

I have noticed now, on this tf it places orders as it should (correctly).

Testing right now....so far, everything seems ok.

Still have no clue how to use the latest "Fischer" you posted....

dragosd1:
This is the indi, or the EA? As indi didn't work, as EA neither....

The file i attached is an ea, i work as normal when visual backtest, i will attach the screenshot and the statement. Can you share with me your setting when you test it ?

Files:

I think my platform can't compile it correctly...

yast77:
The file i attached is an ea, i work as normal when visual backtest, i will attach the screenshot and the statement. Can you share with me your setting when you test it ?

I think my platform can't compile it correctly...

I'm not sure what causes that but sometimes the same thing happens to me (running vista maybe?). I just copy the code from the mq4 and create a new expert with a new name and paste the code in and compile.

Finally, but strange thing, IBFX mini doesn't compile, but Alpari it compiles it ok, now running some backtests....

Set file here for PipMaker v15_3.....at least running tests around these values(lots, spacing, profit target)....

Files:
test.set  5 kb
test2.set  5 kb

I installed 15.3 last Wed and I've had no automatic trades yet I have different set files on 8 pairings in a 1H TF. When I used 15.2 I had many trades Any thoughts....... I do have the ea turned on in MT4

Thanks

Dave

All versions do not work for me. What indicators are needed?

dryclean:
I installed 15.3 last Wed and I've had no automatic trades yet I have different set files on 8 pairings in a 1H TF. When I used 15.2 I had many trades Any thoughts....... I do have the ea turned on in MT4

Thanks

Dave

I'm currently forward testing with the following set file on 6 currency pair, try avoid to turn on the ea before 2-4 hours before any big news, and i recommend close all the order before big news. Here i attached the detailed statement for last week.

Files:
all.set  2 kb
Reason: