What Expert Advisor are they using?

Demo Trader Winner from Alpari

I post here account statement of the Demo Trader Winner from Alpari system.

#1 Profit $7635.91

#2 Profit $5116.37

#3 Profit $5020.10

You can learn on the trading that they make, and post your opinion.

If I saw those result, especially the winner #3, he makes no loss at all. He opened order and kept it for 1.5 months! And without a single mistake. He just did it within one and a half month to book $5000 profit (I am not sure their initial trading capital, perhaps $2000). And only 0.1 lot each trading.

And most of them do long term trading (more than 1 month).

We can enjoy vacation and not stressful with daily trading!!

Any body familiar with what EA they are using? Most of us, the EA is running on M1 to H1 basis. They must run it on H4 or Daily basis.

No heavy transaction daily (?), no trailing stop (?), no EA needed?? (?)

Is it Bare_Hands.mq4 ?

Regards,

Files:

I looked at one their report and one EA did more than $7000 for 2 months using 1 lot size. I think it is about 350 pips monthly. But it is not from one pair. It is from many pairs totally. And EAs are not trading very often and they had to trade with them using as many pairs as possible because of that.

I think they took some EAs which are trading just sometimes with very low risk and used it with as many pairs as possible.

So I think it is good EAs (not unique ones).

Was this really done with EAs? Or just manual trading?

No EA?

Yes,

I think it is not EA(?). I might be wrong. Manual Calculation might be the answer.

If newdigital knows this proven good EA, share with us? are they listed in elite section?

Thanks.

Fikko

fikko:
Yes,

I think it is not EA(?). I might be wrong. Manual Calculation might be the answer.

If newdigital knows this proven good EA, share with us? are they listed in elite section?

Thanks.

Fikko

I don't know this EAs.

Seems it is contest with Russian Alpari broker.

I don't think that they will publish EAs.

I just wonder that they published the results even.

May be it is not EAs. Alpari website is much more informative in Russian language than in English but i cound not find this page in Russian. So I don't know.

Reason: