Need help with coding please - page 10

Hello,

I'm looking for an EA to close a manually open trade when stochastic changes.

Thanks for help

Hello,

I'm great opinion EA to close a manually. Very very thanks for a helping.

Fix Pivot Draw error

pivot_crazy.mq4

Can someone fix this indicator it seems to work fine with all timeframes expect at the start of the week (Monday) as well it does not draw monthly pivot properly

Thanks & Regards

Files:

Hi is it possible to create acceleration bands for RSI and WPR indicators, or could guide me if such indicators already exists

Thanks & regards

Trendline for Pivot

Can someone add a buffer line (trendline) to the pivot indicator as shown in this picture, the Yellow line is the pivot line and the white line is drawn manually attaching the pivot line, is it possible to draw the white line automatically using buffer.

Thanks & regards

Privateer

Files:

need a little coding help !

The indicator shows the current 5 day high and low. You can reset the days to any number you want. My request is if someone can make this indicator so that along with the current 5 day high and low, it will show the previous 5 day high and low. And it will be better the previous high and low lines to be in different color.

Thanks in advance.

privateer:
Can someone add a buffer line (trendline) to the pivot indicator as shown in this picture, the Yellow line is the pivot line and the white line is drawn manually attaching the pivot line, is it possible to draw the white line automatically using buffer.

Thanks & regards

Privateer

privateer

This would be it

Files:
lines.gif  35 kb

A request to modify this indicator.

Instead of calculating in ATR, I want it to move x.x pips (input pips parameter).

For example; if price moves 5.0 pips then trail 15.0 pips.

Really want this, please help

Thank U mladen, ur the best works like a charm, but can the trendline be used as extern buffer so as to use with crossover alert. No complains though Thanks a lot

mladen:
privateer This would be it

Thank u mladen it works as i perceived it to be, but still can the trendline (EMPTY_VALUE) be used as regular buffer for creating crossover alerts.

Reason: