Need help with coding please - page 11

I'll greatly appreciate if you can share or code a working copy of Level-Stop-Reverse EA. I know that there is a thread on this forum with several of them but neither works. Thank you.

bmitnik:
I'll greatly appreciate if you can share or code a working copy of Level-Stop-Reverse EA. I know that there is a thread on this forum with several of them but neither works. Thank you.

Use this one with the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180017, and it will work. Did not check the other versions

mtf_ma_with_shift.mq4 Can this indicator created by mladen be used to derive other timeframes as well(M2,M3...,H2, H3.. and so on)

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Files:

privateer:
mtf_ma_with_shift.mq4 Can this indicator created by mladen be used to derive other timeframes as well(M2,M3...,H2, H3.. and so on)

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Privateer

Why don't you try inverted approach : instead of making ma for M2,M3,M4 ... H2,H3 ... , use a period converter to create any time frame offline chart you wish and then apply any (not just ma) indicator to that offline chart

Here is one thread with one version of period converter : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177625

Thank u mladen for the info will go through it for sure Thanks a lot.

mladen:
Privateer

Why don't you try inverted approach : instead of making ma for M2,M3,M4 ... H2,H3 ... , use a period converter to create any time frame offline chart you wish and then apply any (not just ma) indicator to that offline chart

Here is one thread with one version of period converter : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177625

Hi mladen, i have been following your advice and working using period converter for custom time frames but this one indicator iam having problems with "Acceleration Bands" which as a matter of fact in not a MTF indicator... could u please make this MTF (M2,M3 etc) so i could use it in conjunction with period converter on one single chart

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

mladen:
Privateer

Files:

privateer:
Hi mladen, i have been following your advice and working using period converter for custom time frames but this one indicator iam having problems with "Acceleration Bands" which as a matter of fact in not a MTF indicator... could u please make this MTF (M2,M3 etc) so i could use it in conjunction with period converter on one single chart

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

privateer

There is nothing specific in that indicator and it should work on any chart (on or offline). Tested it on my tick data offline charts and it works as it should

Trendline for RSI Pivot

Hi mladen, is it possible to add a buffer line (trendline) to the rsi pivot indicator as shown in this picture, the Yellow line is the rsi pivot line and the white line is drawn manually attaching the rsi pivot line, is it possible to draw the white line automatically using buffer.

mladen u have once created the trend line using DRAW_SECTION for the pivot_crazy indicator

Thanks & regards

Privateer

Files:
eurusdm1.png  41 kb

privateer:
Hi mladen, is it possible to add a buffer line (trendline) to the rsi pivot indicator as shown in this picture, the Yellow line is the rsi pivot line and the white line is drawn manually attaching the rsi pivot line, is it possible to draw the white line automatically using buffer.

mladen u have once created the trend line using DRAW_SECTION for the pivot_crazy indicator

Thanks & regards

Privateer

It is possible only if some of the pivot supper / resistance levels is removed (since there are already 8 drawing buffers used in that indicator).

I do understand the MT4 constraint can it be created with the loss of support/resistance buffers

mladen:
It is possible only if some of the pivot supper / resistance levels is removed (since there are already 8 drawing buffers used in that indicator).
Reason: