Need help with coding please - page 7

Rsi code

can some one help me how to code Average of X day`s closes up ,,using price value (without using iRSI code) so that i can use it with another indicator am using

Files:

privateer

You can use the rsi calculation from the attachment. It is made as a function and it can calculate RSI for period 2 (unlike some other way of rsi calculation)

privateer:
can some one help me how to code Average of X day`s closes up ,,using price value (without using iRSI code) so that i can use it with another indicator am using
Files:

Thank U mladen

Thank u mladen hope it fits my requirement

mladen:
privateer You can use the rsi calculation from the attachment. It is made as a function and it can calculate RSI for period 2 (unlike some other way of rsi calculation)

Can donchian channel be used to create rsi levels

is it possible to create rsi levels (70,50,30) on chart, just as donchian channel creates stoch levels on chart. if yes how could it be done

privateer

You can. This one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 is actually made very similar to your idea (as you can see fxbs' had that similar idea back in those days too ). Try it out

privateer:
is it possible to create rsi levels (70,50,30) on chart, just as donchian channel creates stoch levels on chart. if yes how could it be done

Thanks mladen will try it out

Thank u mladen will try it out

mladen:
privateer You can. This one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 is actually made very similar to your idea (as you can see fxbs' had that similar idea back in those days too ). Try it out

Fix Zero divide error

privateer:
Thank u mladen will try it out

Hi can some one help fix the zero divide error so i could use it with Timeframe =0 rsi_levels.mq4

Files:

privateer

Here you go

privateer:
Hi can some one help fix the zero divide error so i could use it with Timeframe =0 rsi_levels.mq4
Files:

Thank u mladen

mladen:
privateer Here you go

Thank u mladen

How alert in Indicator

Hello,

How can I code an alert in an indicator ?

For example, how alert when MACD[0]>MACD[1] ?

Thanks for help.

Jo

Reason: